Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

So anyone got a pic of the Brains label? I hear it's cute and brainerific! :P

And I want to see the squishy brains, too. I can't wait for my CnS! :D

i *think* the squishy brains are a toy, and i certainly am not gonna taste them to make sure :P but they are cute, of course my kids are trying to brain nap the wee squishies so now i must hide my squishy brains

What a great label for the brains! Can't wait to get mine... :D

My favorite LE labels so far are the All Saints' bats, Samhain's pumpkin, and the Chaos Theory (1st round) snowflakes. :P

OMG, the brains label....I can't wait to see it in person!

I'm entering the panic and denial phase of waiting for my order to arrive...also known as the "it was all a dream, I'm not REALLY going to be getting brains in the mail..." phase. But now it seems real! :P

I'm looking forward to the CT labels-will they come with certificates?

I'd be intrigued as to what the 13 bottles have on them-4 leafed clovers? Black cats? Horseshoes and broken mirrors?

Does anyone have photos of LEs? I'm especially curious what the MiGo Brain Cannisters look like...

is there really a bitty brain inside? :P

Edited by borealis

Does anyone have photos of LEs?  I'm especially curious what the MiGo Brain Cannisters look like...

is there really a bitty brain inside?  :P

There's a huge thread about LE bottle labels here... and here is the Mi-Go specific post. :D

Danke! :D Especially linking to the specific Mi-Go post... above and beyond the call! :P

Edited by borealis

Hmm... I was wondering if anyone could fill in my gaps for lunacy border colors:

Blue Moon:

Red Moon: Red

Harvest Moon:

Hunter Moon: Indigo

Frost Moon:

Cold Moon:

Wolf Moon: Purple

Storm Moon: Grey

Chaste Moon: Yellow

Pink Moon: Pink

Blue Moon:purple

Harvest Moon:purple

Frost Moon:purple

Cold Moon:purple

at least on my bottles

I'm just imagining what the labels of Carnivale Noir will look like, and I keep getting images in my mind of dark, gothic style silhouettes of fairground rides on the labels...

i just got a bottle of corazon and was surprised by the amazing flaming heart label and was wondering if the others from oblation set had such beautiful labels.

I know this isn't totally about the labels..

But I love the way the SiA labels look on the Amber bottles. So much prettier, imho, than how they look on the Blue bottles!

The Mi-Go label kicks all kinds of ass. I can't wait to see the Carnivale Noir labels as well. Hell I can't wait for the udate. *falls off the edge of her seat*

I got a Beltane with the "normal" green-edged Beltane label but on an amber bottle. I have always preferred the cobalt over the amber, but this combination was *so pretty*!

I'm also eagerly awaiting the Carnaval labels. :P

Can I just get verification? A box that is 3 inches high on the inside would hold either 5ml or 10 ml bottles?

And they are about an inch wide? So a box six or seven inches wide would have room for at least 2 rows of bottles and then imps?

I'm looking at some old cigar boxes, the wood kind, and decorating them for storage as others have done and want to make sure these are going to be worth it.