Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

If anyone is interested, the art on the 2013 Sic Erit label is Charles Joseph Natoire's Cupid Sharpening an Arrow.

Thanks! Would love to see pictures of the new Luper bottles. :)

Well, here's the ten I ordered:

French Tobacco Single Note

All Five Box of Chocolates scents

Sic Erit

Olisbos 2013

The Sound of Insects

Chintamani-Dhupa

Zoomable photo here

Well, here's the ten I ordered:

French Tobacco Single Note

All Five Box of Chocolates scents

Sic Erit

Olisbos 2013

The Sound of Insects

Chintamani-Dhupa

Zoomable photo here

Thanks! Not many picture labels. :( But it's to know about these. :)

There are some that have nice artwork, kitten. :) Aside from the Shungas of course, here's Corinna and A Thought from Propertius.

bpal_zps58d8bf72.png

Qaeris Quot also has a really nice image of two Renaissance women, but I already packed that up so I can't get a picture of it.

Edited by Balame

Hello :)

I'm hoping someone might be able to provide me w/ some info on these bottles. I've only the one bottle of Aziraphale, but the artwork on this bottle of Crowley is unlike any of the others I've ordered from the lab. It also seems to have a slightly more pronounced leather note. Please let me know if the pics don't show up. I'm computer-challenged...

IMG_0507_zpsbd7c85dc.jpg

Those are the original prototype labels for the Good Omens series. They were given to Neil Gaiman, and several bottles were gifted out, but the were never sold with that label. They date back to 2006.

Those are the original prototype labels for the Good Omens series. They were given to Neil Gaiman, and several bottles were gifted out, but the were never sold with that label. They date back to 2006.

Wowsers - thanks for that info, wickedgoddess!

So arsinoe9.... looks like you have some special bottles there :) Good for you! :smile:

Erm, really? Maybe I'm missing some small differences, but my bottle of Aziraphale pretty much looks exactly like that and I bought it from the lab about a year and a half ago. I'll have to check it out again...

Wickedgoddess- thank you :)

Sunshinedailybliss- fitting that my special bottle is my boyfriend, Crowley!

Edited by arsinoe9

I don't suppose anyone has a reference photo of *all* the 13s (thirteens) to date?

Original - white label

October 2006 - orange label

April 2007 - purple label

July 2007 - pink label

June 2008 - green label

February 2009 - black label

March 2009 - deep red label

November 2009 - tentacles label

August 2010 - dancing skeleton label

May 2011 - black with red/black swirled 13

Ok, huge thanks for posting this! I'm quoting it for personal ease of reference in the future and for others who have not seen it. Got a bottle of 3/13/09 on the way to me and I cannot wait, its my fave so far!

Also, some good news for all you triskadecaphiles out there, 2013 has 2 Friday the 13ths, September and December. Can't wait to see what the lab comes up with!

Edited by Wren12

Does anyone have a bottle of this year's Smut (or any idea about the label art this time around)?

This year's Smut matches the rest of the 2013 Lupers - red and white stripes

Does anyone have pics of the Our Lady series?

the labels have the icon from website or from announcement on them~~ I cannot figure out how to add photos since I do not have a flickr or other sort of online hosting for my photos but I took one of the water snake just now :C

the labels have the icon from website or from announcement on them~~ I cannot figure out how to add photos since I do not have a flickr or other sort of online hosting for my photos but I took one of the water snake just now :C

You can always upload images for free at imgur.com!

Here they are:

8524185995_0b7c314597_n.jpg

Sorry, it's a little dark but with the flash I couldn't see the labels well at all.

Aren't they loooooooovely?

Edited by OctoberGwen

OKAY I am pretty computer illiterate but I stuck a picture of the snake label on my knitting blog and the post is here

I apologize for directing you guys to my blog but I honestly don't blog anymore {years ago I used to daily but now it is every few months I blither} I think the photo came out great and if somebody wants to swipe the picture and insert into this thread that is okie dokie. Please just let me know so I can I don't know remove the link to blog or something

OKAY I am pretty computer illiterate but I stuck a picture of the snake label on my knitting blog and the post is here

OOOOOOO! I love it. Thanks, elka!

OctoberGwen & Elka: Thank you so much for posting those pics!

The Water Snake notes aren't good for me at all. Still the classic label & the fact that I'm enamoured by all things "snake," makes a bottle somewhat tempting. Isn't that ridiculous?

The Water Snake notes aren't good for me at all. Still the classic label & the fact that I'm enamoured by all things "snake," makes a bottle somewhat tempting. Isn't that ridiculous?

Sadly, nope: I had the same urge! :lol:

Haha. I need help. ( Shitfire! :) )

Haha. I need help. ( Shitfire! :) )

:rofl:

Here they are:

8524185995_0b7c314597_n.jpg

Sorry, it's a little dark but with the flash I couldn't see the labels well at all.

Aren't they loooooooovely?

Yes, they are lovely indeed! Thanks!

Edited by Nemi