Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Yup, thank you ma'am!

On a total aside, was craving tim tams the other day. Thought of you, and your special Australianess with a gazillion tim tam flavors at your disposal.

Does anyone have some pics of the NYCC bottles? I'm really curious if there are ladies on the labels. (or badgers)

Does anyone have some pics of the NYCC bottles? I'm really curious if there are ladies on the labels. (or badgers)

I don't have a picture, but there are no images - just a curly font on a sort of old-fashioned brown background!

Holy Moly, I just haven't edited my flickr gallery FOR EVER. Life has just been getting busier and busier (and let's not mention the pants!) for the past couple of years.

Someday I'll try to get caught up on taking photos and uploading.

For now, a really bad teaser photo of some of the new scents that I was sent from NYCC!

8109780911_8815c2829b.jpg

Other people have already beat me to it, but here's a group shot.

8116313371_915586d0e9.jpg

And I didn't see this one in here yet.

Heretic:

Ahh! You beat me to it!! I was just about to post mine.. but I will anyway, because yours looks darker/more yellow than mine (mine is a soft baby-yellow shade, like old parchment paper). I actually really love this label - simple, but perfect, and I love the triple dagger :smile:

8118363815_d0f604737b_n.jpg

Also.. the NYCC labels are nice, they look similar to the WC Champagnes. I kinda like the more 'plain' style labels, the ones with all the artwork etc are nice too.. but so teensy tiny that I can usually hardly see it anyway!

Ahh! You beat me to it!! I was just about to post mine.. but I will anyway, because yours looks darker/more yellow than mine (mine is a soft baby-yellow shade, like old parchment paper). I actually really love this label - simple, but perfect, and I love the triple dagger :smile:

Mine's just sucky basement light with an iphone. ;)

found it on tumblr

tumblr_mc3nhcPDxo1qau6d6o1_500.jpg

That pumpkin bottle art is too cute, and I think I'm finally convinced to pick up that bottle of Pumpkin V after all.

Can someone tell me what year(s) the amber GC bottles with the white labels and scroll work are? I recently got a bottle of Poisoned Apple with that and the gal I got it from was not sure of the year...Thanks!!

I think the lab switched to the new GC labels in late 2008.. because I think I remember ordering The Little Sparrow (released October 2008) and being surprised that it still had the old style white label. But I might be remembering that totally wrong :/

I am getting some Yules today that a wonderful friend picked up for me at the Will Call at Dark Del, but I need to figure out how to posts pics here!!!