Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

are my eyes going or are the SiA bottles amber?

I wonder why the lab doesn't use amber bottles? They block out more light than cobalt bottles...

Ok, I haven't seen them mentioned yet, and I know that a few lucky folks have gotten some from Black Broom. I want to know what the Beltane and Hexenaught (geez I hope I spelled that right) bottles look like.

Not that I ordered a bottle of Hexenaught, which I am now kicking myself over. I think the pine note turned me off, but I've since discovered that beths evergreen notes aren't caca. :P

It's Hexennacht. :D

And I agree, I want to see what it looks like. I'm dying to get my bottles. :P

It's Hexennacht. :D

And I agree, I want to see what it looks like.  I'm dying to get my bottles. :P

Haha, I realized later on that I did indeed spell it wrong, but was to lazy to come back and correct it. What the hell I think I will leave it that way. :D

Thanks for posting those pictures, Silvertree! Of course ALL of our BPAL oils are special, but I do love when the lab has time to do something special with an LE label. I'm so looking forward to the SIAs... curious about Beltane and Hexennacht labels too (and kicking self for not ordering just a bottle of Hexennacht... kick kick kick).

Yes--could anyone who has or has seen Beltaine or Hexannact report on what the labels look like? :P

are my eyes going or are the SiA bottles amber?

I wonder why the lab doesn't use amber bottles? They block out more light than cobalt bottles...

According to the web pag: "Presented in a cobalt blue glass vial."

Hmm.

There was a big problem with getting hold of cobalt blue bottles a while back, and the Lab switched to using amber ones just to make sure that orders were filled. It could be an availability problem again, perhaps.

Ides of March has a spring-green border and the little symbol above the Black Phoenix name is in the same color. It's a really pretty shade of green.

OMG, must have a Panacea bottle. Don't care wich one, so purdy. *goes into drooling zombie mode* Paaaaanacea!

Ok and seriously *taps foot impaitently* Beltane and Hexennacht bottles, I must know what they look like! *whine*

Ahhhh, Bella, you are my freaking hero! Thank you so much. :P

OMG Hexennacht is so cute, just one more reason to kick myself for not ordering a bottle. :D

Ooh, pretty Panacea label! :D

One question, Andra: Why is it 10mL? I thought the Panacea's only came in 5mL bottles. :P

Or am I wrong and that's a 5mL and just looks like a 10mL?

Ooh, pretty Panacea label! :D

One question, Andra: Why is it 10mL?  I thought the Panacea's only came in 5mL bottles. :D

Or am I wrong and that's a 5mL and just looks like a 10mL?

I was JUST about to ask that! :P

I thought the Panacea's only came in 5mL bottles. :D

:P They do only come in 5mLs. I guess Beth just thought Andra needed some extra Moxie these days or something.

:P They do only come in 5mLs.  I guess Beth just thought Andra needed some extra Moxie these days or something.

Oh, okay, as long as I haven't gone completely over the deep end. :D

Thanks for explaining. :D

Hehe this makes me wonder what the labels on the mi-go brains will look like!! :P I will be jealous of anyone who randomly gets a 10 ml of that...

Josey needs extra big brains these days, that she does :D LSATs in a month...

Hexennacht has a tiny witch's hat on the label. It's ever so cute.

OOPS, I totally didn't see that piccie. But I still think it's so cute.