Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Thank you!

See, I kept thinking it was Punkie Night, because I know I got that one and thought it smelled like this, but it looks like the hand is pointing the wrong way. I don't think I got Creepy, but maybe... the only part of the label I can see is the very bottom on the far right.

That's too bad, because the Weenie '06 labels are ADORABLE. :(

Some of my favorites, actually. I'll never part with them.

Anyway, glad you were able to figure out what you've got there!

april13-1-1.jpg

Thirteen (13): April 2012. I love it! If you can't tell, those are flowers (someone with more knowledge of flowers could probably say what particular flowers they are) in the 13. Very appropriate! ;)

Thirteen (13): April 2012. I love it! If you can't tell, those are flowers (someone with more knowledge of flowers could probably say what particular flowers they are) in the 13. Very appropriate! ;)

Thanks so much for the awesome pic!00000465.gif I've been missing the posts in this thread!00000049.gif

april13-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the picture!

And what about the other Lupers? I would love to see pics of them, because I only ordered a couple.

So, I hope this is a good spot for this, BUT I just got some GREAT Pumpkin Patch bottles from an Ebay auction..they are all foody smelling but don't have a year on them..if I got it right, I think there were 5 released. Anyway, if someone can direct me to find out which ones I have and what year. The labels are mostly balck with black and orange pumpkins all with different faces...and green squiggles coming off the pumpkins. Thanks anyone for any info. I am going to try to put a pic here...if it doesn't work, it is me being computer illiterate!! :)

Ok...I guess I don't know how to post a pic here.... :(

Edited by Numanoid

Can't really help with the bottles, but to post a picture.. first you need to upload it somewhere like Flickr, Imgur, Photobucket, or some other photo-hosting site. (EDIT: I forgot we have a gallery on these forums -- thanks Portalkat! But the instructions should be about the same, assuming uploads are still allowed.)

Next, get the URL of the photo. Most sites will give you this information in a sidebar after you upload it, but if not, you should be able to right-click on it and choose "Copy Image Location" -- it should end in .jpg (or .gif or whatever image format you're using) like this: http://i.imgur.com/RpS1V.jpg

Then click on Insert Image, the little icon at the top of your post editor that looks like a Polaroid. Paste in the picture's URL, and voila!

RpS1V.jpg

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by wishingwell

If you go into the gallery section (look at the top of your page for the buttons) on page 5 of that section here, down near the left hand corner, you can see some of the pumpkin labels. I think that if you look around the galler, you can find the older ones as well. I just happened to think of these since they had the green squiggles. Hope it helps.

OMG, cute little baby turtle!!!

Edited by portalkat

If they look like this:

post-57-1133858250.png

they would be the Pumpkin Patch of 2005. But I think there was another Pumpkin Patch in 2006. This is just what I found searching the review section of the forum. I am sure you'll get answers from people who have known BPAL longer than I do.

ETA: they even posted while I was writing.

ETA: Oh and thank you so much for that link to the gallery portalkat. It is just what I need for my blog.

Edited by Zorra

If they look like this:

post-57-1133858250.png

they would be the Pumpkin Patch of 2005. But I think there was another Pumpkin Patch in 2006. This is just what I found searching the review section of the forum. I am sure you'll get answers from people who have known BPAL longer than I do.

There was an 06, but it didn't have the green squiggles, I don't think. I'm at work, so no access to my bottles right now.

If they look like this:

post-57-1133858250.png

ETA: they even posted while I was writing.

ETA: Oh and thank you so much for that link to the gallery portalkat. It is just what I need for my blog.

AHH!!! That is one of the bottles I have!! Thanks bunches...now if I could know which one is #1, #2, etc etc!!! :)

I'm pretty sure that Pumpkin Patch 2005 and 2006 were the same (as they have 05 and 06 on their review titles). I have a set from 2005 and it's the series of labels like Zorra posted (the mostly black labels with pumpkins and a bit of greenery). There were five in each series. The 07 ones are these here that portalkat mentioned:

http://www.bpal.org/gallery/image/1599-pumpkin-patch-2007/

ETA:

Pumpkin Patch 1 05 with the cider has eyes and a smile that are jagged and almost look like flames.

Pumpkin Patch 2 05 with cocoa has a big grin.

Pumpkin Patch 3 05 with pomegranate has one eye (in Zorra's pic).

Pumpkin Patch 4 05 with sandalwood has long vertical lines for its mouth and almost looks kinda unhappy, lol.

Pumpkin Patch 5 05 with woods & galangal (my favorite <3) has swirly eyes and a sort of toothy grin.

If you look at the first page, first post of the pumpkin review threads, they have the label pics in them.

Edited by Little Bird

1336159610[/url]' post='2149595']

Can't really help with the bottles, but to post a picture.. first you need to upload it somewhere like Flickr, Imgur, Photobucket, or some other photo-hosting site. (EDIT: I forgot we have a gallery on these forums -- thanks Portalkat! But the instructions should be about the same, assuming uploads are still allowed.)

Next, get the URL of the photo. Most sites will give you this information in a sidebar after you upload it, but if not, you should be able to right-click on it and choose "Copy Image Location" -- it should end in .jpg (or .gif or whatever image format you're using) like this: http://i.imgur.com/RpS1V.jpg

Then click on Insert Image, the little icon at the top of your post editor that looks like a Polaroid. Paste in the picture's URL, and voila!

RpS1V.jpg

Hope that helps. :)

OMG!I know this is off topic but that baby turtle is the cutest thing I've ever saw. I love animals. I donate monthly to The Humane Society of the US, WWF, our local SPCA , my family volunteers at our city's animal shelter, all of our animals are strays or adoptions, when we go away we take our brood to a non profit rescue/kennel etc. I have always wanted a turtle though. Do you raise them or is this just a random picture? If you raise them I'd love to hear more about it. Do you mind if I copy this picture to keep on my iPad if it's possible?Thanks,Tricia

Sorry I hijacked your post. If you put a picture of them up I could possibly identify them for you.Good luck,Tricia

I have the set from 2005 also. The pic posted is #3 of the five. Please tell me you didn't pay $350.00 for the set that has been on eBay forever. That person should be ashamed for trying to sell them for that amount of money.

I have the set from 2005 also. The pic posted is #3 of the five. Please tell me you didn't pay $350.00 for the set that has been on eBay forever. That person should be ashamed for trying to sell them for that amount of money.

Oh gosh NO!!! I wouldn't EVER pay that much!! I saw a while back someone paid $450 for Storyville that BPAL listed!! This was just the set of 4 bottles!! Got a great deal for them!!

I'm pretty sure that Pumpkin Patch 2005 and 2006 were the same (as they have 05 and 06 on their review titles). I have a set from 2005 and it's the series of labels like Zorra posted (the mostly black labels with pumpkins and a bit of greenery). There were five in each series. The 07 ones are these here that portalkat mentioned:

http://www.bpal.org/gallery/image/1599-pumpkin-patch-2007/

ETA:

Pumpkin Patch 1 05 with the cider has eyes and a smile that are jagged and almost look like flames.

Pumpkin Patch 4 05 with sandalwood has long vertical lines for its mouth and almost looks kinda unhappy, lol.

Pumpkin Patch 5 05 with woods & galangal (my favorite <3) has swirly eyes and a sort of toothy grin.

If you look at the first page, first post of the pumpkin review threads, they have the label pics in them.

Awesome!! Thanks so much...yep...this is the set. I have one bottle from 2007, so I knew these weren't those...I found out I have bottles 2-5!! :)

1336165114[/url]' post='2149640']
1336163453[/url]' post='2149626']

Oh gosh NO!!! I wouldn't EVER pay that much!! I saw a while back someone paid $450 for Storyville that BPAL listed!! This was just the set of 4 bottles!! Got a great deal for them!!

1336160502[/url]' post='2149607']

http://www.bpal.org/...kin-patch-2007/

ETA:

Awesome!! Thanks so much...yep...this is the set. I have one bottle from 2007, so I knew these weren't those...I found out I have bottles 2-5!! :)

Hi,Oh thank goodness you didn't . I didn't even notice that listing. I have more and more " senior " moments all the time. Congrats on getting your oils for a great deal. Enjoy them. I'm too scared to wear mine but I open them up from time to time to smell them!

Luck and laughter,Tricia

1336165114[/url]' post='2149640']
1336163453[/url]' post='2149626']

1336160502[/url]' post='2149607']

http://www.bpal.org/...kin-patch-2007/

ETA:

Hi,Oh thank goodness you didn't . I didn't even notice that listing. I have more and more " senior " moments all the time. Congrats on getting your oils for a great deal. Enjoy them. I'm too scared to wear mine but I open them up from time to time to smell them!

Luck and laughter,Tricia

Thanks Tricia... yeah, no matter how much I want a certain scent, I won't go that crazy!! I might have to swap a couple of them though..not sure I like IV and V.... :)

To be honest I would try to keep them together and possibly try to find #1. Even if you use some they will probably be more attractive to swappers. Decant some of what you like. You could probably swap for your "holy grail" whatever that may be.icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers!Tricia

To complicate things further, some of the Pumpkin Patch bottles are cobalt glass rather than amber. I'm guessing these are the 2005 ones since I have other 2005 Weenies that are cobalt, too (Samhain, Devil's Night & Harvest Moon) whereas the other 2006 Weenies I have are all amber.

I could be wrong, though, since I didn't receive them new. Perhaps there was a mix of bottles used that year. Anyone?

OMG!I know this is off topic but that baby turtle is the cutest thing I've ever saw. I love animals. I donate monthly to The Humane Society of the US, WWF, our local SPCA , my family volunteers at our city's animal shelter, all of our animals are strays or adoptions, when we go away we take our brood to a non profit rescue/kennel etc. I have always wanted a turtle though. Do you raise them or is this just a random picture? If you raise them I'd love to hear more about it. Do you mind if I copy this picture to keep on my iPad if it's possible?Thanks,Tricia

Sorry I hijacked your post. If you put a picture of them up I could possibly identify them for you.Good luck,Tricia

Oh, it isn't my photo or my turtle. :blush: I just picked the first cute, size-appropriate photo I saw to illustrate my point. And it's on Imgur, a community photo site, so I'm pretty sure it's fair game. :) (For the record, though, that's cool of you. And I'm quite similar about animals.)

[end hijack] :lol:

Full set (slightly blurry, sorry) of the Metamorphosis 2012 scents, Absinthe and Lace, and Strawberry Moon 2012. I'm not a bottle art collector since most of my bottles live in a plastic fishing tackle box most of the time, but these tempt me--goddamn are they pretty, especially as a set!

NdDfl.jpg

Oh wow, the butterflies really are gorgeous all together. Errgh, now I regret not getting into a decant circle and missing out on a chance to grab an empty.

However! I should quite whining, becaaauuusee....

The Precious is here! The Precious is here! To celebrate finally getting my grubby paws on some Panther Moon, I posed my slinky black kittehs together:

7201337194_9399561a55_z_d.jpg

The Precious is here! The Precious is here! To celebrate finally getting my grubby paws on some Panther Moon, I posed my slinky black kittehs together:

YAY! And congrats on finding your Panther Moon :)

In addition to being one of my favourite Lunacy oils, I think PM is perhaps my favourite Lunacy label.. and it's definitely the Lunacy tshirt I coveted more than any other and almost didn't manage to resist :smile:

YAY! And congrats on finding your Panther Moon :)

In addition to being one of my favourite Lunacy oils, I think PM is perhaps my favourite Lunacy label.. and it's definitely the Lunacy tshirt I coveted more than any other and almost didn't manage to resist :smile:

Awww, thank you!! My family were totally confused when I opened the package and did a little happy dance. It's so nice to have people here who understand, haha. :D

Guh, it is so beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite labels so far, too. If I could ever track down one of the tshirts I would probably live in the thing... regardless of whether it actually fit me... :lol: