Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Thanks for all the Halloweenie labels so far. :) I really need to see a picture of the label of this year's version of Samhain--thanks in advance!

Bumping up in hopes of a pic of the Tattered Lace label.

Here's a not-too-good shot via my iPhone: Image clipped to save space

Thanks Stellans! :hug:

So did you like the scent? I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet.

It's on my list to wear this week. I sniffed the bottle, and it seemed nice but we'll see...

I'd love to hear about this one too!

Edited by Mrs.Black

I loved the 2009 weenie labels (and I mean LOVED) but the ones from this year are just so adorable and creative and beautiful. I know it's the perfume that matters, but the label art is so lovely that I can't not comment on it. Beautiful!!

Bumping up in hopes of a pic of the Tattered Lace label.

Here's a not-too-good shot via my iPhone: Image clipped to save space

Thanks Stellans! :hug:

So did you like the scent? I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet.

It's on my list to wear this week. I sniffed the bottle, and it seemed nice but we'll see...

I'd love to hear about this one too!

my review is here!

But to keep this on topic: I heard that October 2011 has a cat on its label, which is totally cool because the icon I made for it is also of a cat. Anybody have a picture of it?

I was tickled pink when I got my Weenies today and noticed the similarities between this year's Samhain, and Samhain '05. Both have the witch, with the same hairstyle, and both have moons in the background. I did some searching for pictures of the labels from other years, as I don't have any others, and it seems that only '05 and '11 share the witch and the moon. Neat!

4ghlt.jpg

imaginepageant that same witch was also on the Bramrock atmo spray too!

Does anyone have more pics of Halloweenie scents? I'm specifically looking for the Nymphae Avarnales & The Vampire Bride.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does someone have shots of both Orc labels?

Thanks so much! :D

=^..^=

Wow, I'm impressed they managed to fit the whole Beaver Moon ad onto the label and make it legible! wub2.gif It's so cute!

Yeah it is really cute but better yet the oil inside is divine on my skin. :) I love it.

The only one that didn't work on me this time was The Wiley Grasser and I had such high hopes for it. I loved the pine when I opened the bottle but then it turned to flowers on my skin ... pine went *poof* and the cotton candy never appeared. :(

I just got my Little Match Girl bottles and they have the picture from the website on them (the little girl with the Christmas tree)!

I just got my Little Match Girl bottles and they have the picture from the website on them (the little girl with the Christmas tree)!

Photo's? Puuuhhhleeessseee? :D

Yule Click-n-Ships are appearing! Has anyone got Yule labels to share yet? Pretty please? :)

I will try to remember to take some photos tomorrow (er.. later today) but I can at least tell you that my Little Match Girl bottle (In Brightness and In Joy) is the same painting that is shown on the Lab site (little girl with the Christmas tree) with the scent name in white.

Yule Click-n-Ships are appearing! Has anyone got Yule labels to share yet? Pretty please? :)

I will try to remember to take some photos tomorrow (er.. later today) but I can at least tell you that my Little Match Girl bottle (In Brightness and In Joy) is the same painting that is shown on the Lab site (little girl with the Christmas tree) with the scent name in white.

Yay! I can't wait to see them! :heart: