Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I have 2 bottles with a black on white label: 05/13/05 and 01/13/06.

I don't suppose anyone has a reference photo of *all* the 13s (thirteens) to date?

Original - white label

October 2006 - orange label

April 2007 - purple label

July 2007 - pink label

June 2008 - green label

February 2009 - black label

March 2009 - deep red label

November 2009 - tentacles label

August 2010 - dancing skeleton label

May 2011 - black with red/black swirled 13

Fantastic! Thank you so much.

ETA: I went through my 13s today and now have ample proof that I don't wear them even half as often as I should, to merit keeping them: I have the tentacle one, and I have NO MEMORY of it. (That NEVER happens. Even things I wear once a year, I remember having on hand as something I wear rarely...)

Edited by naeelah

I was pleasantly surprised when I got my order with The Bow and Crown of Conquest in it today. I expected a standard GC label, but this burnt map label is awesome! I love good surprises. :lol:

I know this might be an odd request, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the label for the Ultraviolet scent looks like? Is it the generic with just the name or does it have a picture? If it does have a picture, could someone show me what it looks like? :)

Can someone post pics of the new weenies, Oh and Vegas??? :D please and thanks.

Seconded. I can't wait to see! ^__^

Here's a few of them from right to left:

Halloween: LV (looks like last year's halloween city labels), Pumpkin Princess (how cute is Lilith :wub2: ), Black Apple of Saturn, Green Apple of Venus, and Autumn Cider

2njydrn.jpg

Wish I were doing decant circles so I could get photos of all of the labels! I haven't updated my flickr page with new bpals in forever. Mostly because my desk is too cluttered to take pictures!! Well, and I haven't been able to order much bpalz lately. :rantrave:

I *love* Pumpkin Princess. So adorable! It makes me want to have more kids. (My boychild is already 21 and going to college. Haz no girlchild. sniff.)

The Pumpkin Princess label is adorable....is that Lilith?

Yes, it appears to be. She looks so cute on it. :heart:

I just wish the scent had worked out better for me. Alas...

OMG I need to get the bath oils just for the labels! They are gorgeous! (and does anyone else think they look a bit like they'd make awesome tattoos?)