Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I think the new non-collection (not Shunga or Aphrodite etc) Valentine's labels are so cute, especially Parlement of Foules (and the Womb Furie ones are hilarious! Vibra-Finger! ;) )

how do I know if my Snake Charmer is orig or Res? I thought the label would say Res or a year, but it doesnt seem to?

how do I know if my Snake Charmer is orig or Res? I thought the label would say Res or a year, but it doesnt seem to?

The resurrected version says "resurrected" on a red banner across the top of the label and has green writing. It also says "Cures for what ails ya. Accept no substitutes." along the bottom. The original says "Carnaval Noir" with green-yellow writing.

ETA: Pictures (thanks to Miss Twilight and her awesome catalog of bottle pictures) to be doubly clear. :)

Original

Resurrected

Edited by Penance

Here's Spanked 2011!

77fc709b.png

It's so cool! think this was a pic Beth tweeted a while ago, cant wait to get mine!

Totally gonna show it to my boyfriend :P

Someone had posted in their swap post I think, Bpal bottles with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 imps full. Does anyone know where that pic is on the forum?! Thanks!

Someone had posted in their swap post I think, Bpal bottles with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 imps full. Does anyone know where that pic is on the forum?! Thanks!

I don't know... but I have these two, if that helps:

Number One

Number Two

Thank you for posting those. The pic I was looking for though was one of actual bottles, 5 in row, with 1 imp, then 2 imps, etc. with oil levels showing up to a full bottle...

I don't know... but I have these two, if that helps:

Number One

Number Two

Oh I have never seen those before, thanks for posting those. Very helpful!!

Thank you for posting those. The pic I was looking for though was one of actual bottles, 5 in row, with 1 imp, then 2 imps, etc. with oil levels showing up to a full bottle...

This one? I found it on someone's eBay sales and saved it for my own reference, unfortunately I don't remember the seller's username. (If this is yours, please post here so you can get the credit! ^_^ )

BPAL-oil-levels.jpg

Can someone post a picture of the labels of Worm Moon, and the Holding Back the Night Scents?

Thanks!

Are the Steamworks imps getting different labels? I just got one for No 93 Engine which is covered in images of brass cogs-though I wonder if this unique to No 93 Engine because my recently ordered imp of Smokestack doesn't have the brass cogs-just black cogs.

I also love the fact that the Atomic Luau imps have cute images on the labels. Is the same true for bottles of these scents?

I've added a few things to the BPAL Fiends flickr group - Wolf Moon, WILF (both bottles), Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse, Hispaniola, some bath oil, sprays, Dark Delicacies exclusives, etc.

I have Spring Phoenix, which I totally LOVE :wub2: (it was a gift!!!!)

byt Winter Phoenix also looks beautiful :P

it just isn't my kind of scent, I think.. but nice looking label :lol:

Are the Steamworks imps getting different labels? I just got one for No 93 Engine which is covered in images of brass cogs-though I wonder if this unique to No 93 Engine because my recently ordered imp of Smokestack doesn't have the brass cogs-just black cogs.

I also love the fact that the Atomic Luau imps have cute images on the labels. Is the same true for bottles of these scents?

I had an imp last year of No 93 Engine and thought the same thing. I don't remember what was on the label of Aelopile but there was a spider on the label of The Obsidian Widow...I thought they were decants because I didn't realize Steamworks were impable. :blush: OT but I've wanted to try Smokestack forever just to see how Creosote smells in a perfume. The bushes are all over the desert here and have a really interesting scent.

Does anyone know if the RPG scents have more than one label per scent? Just wondering because I was looking at the artwork on the site and some of my bottles don't match up to it. For example, both my bottles of Rogue have a woman on them and my bottle of Ranger has a man, when the site shows a man and a woman respectively.

I didn't get multiples of anything except for Rogue right off the bat and both those labels are the same, so I'm not sure if it's just a matter of the website artwork differing from the bottles or if there are male and female variants of some or all of the scents' labels.

ETA: Answered my own question! I just got my backup bottles of Paladin in and I've got 2 males and 1 female now, so the class ones evidently do come in both male and female version.

ETA again: Answered my other question, too. The race scents do seem to come in male/female versions. I have a male Halfling bottle rather than the female one shown on the site. My Dwarf bottle has the male label shown on the site. I've got Elf and Half-Elf coming, so I'm looking forward to seeing which ones I get on those. :)

Edited by Penance

If anyone's still wondering about the Steamworks imps... I can verify that Aelopile and The Antikythera Mechanism both have the black cogs also.

Edited because I can't make a single freaking post without a typo!

Edited by imaginepageant

Soooo have I missed a picture of what the Tattered Lace label looks like? I'd love to see it! :D

Can someone post a picture of the labels of Worm Moon, and the Holding Back the Night Scents?

Thanks!

seconded. Also, what about the RPG lables that aren't shown on the site? (ie the male halfling and so on.)

Bumping up in hopes of a pic of the Tattered Lace label.

Here's a not-too-good shot via my iPhone: tattlace-S.jpg

The butterfly labels are sooooo pretty....my purple spotted swallowtail just arrived. As soon as I can refigure out how to upload photos I will post a crappy cell phone picture of it. :lol:

For those who have asked for the RPG scents that aren't pictured on the site, here's a handful. :D

Female Fighter, female Half-Elf, male Halfling and female Paladin:

5854443062_d8fa10fdec.jpg

And male Ranger (I forgot to put it in the first picture):

5854443158_f3b0c08431_b.jpg

ETA: And the female Rogue label. I had a hard time getting a shot of this one. It's a little more vibrant than this picture shows.

5854470756_0fd2e4c6c5_b.jpg

Edited by Penance

Here's a not-too-good shot via my iPhone: tattlace-S.jpg

Thanks Stellans! :hug:

So did you like the scent? I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet.

Here's a not-too-good shot via my iPhone: Image clipped to save space

Thanks Stellans! :hug:

So did you like the scent? I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet.

It's on my list to wear this week. I sniffed the bottle, and it seemed nice but we'll see...