Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of those, TwilightEyes. I think that Lambs-Wool has my favorite label of the Halloweenies this year (followed closely by Punkie Night).

I think there are different labels for the 2010 Samhain bottle. The one I have has a white background, with a girl wearing a big red hat (looks like a witches hat) and above her it says "tis Halloween!". The letter A in Halloween is apart of her hat. Her arms are spread out and she has red bat wings tied to them. It's really cute!

Edited by glasspillars

I know everyone's seen Gypsy, but here's Victorian Garden, 13, and Pumpkin Latte as well!

d249d2f8.jpg

woah, that was huge, sorry guys. :lol:

Love the Gypsy label! Don't particularly like the bright ones, but this one is pretty! Or, attractive, i should say! :wub2:

This isn't a very good picture, but here's Wildfire, Mabon and Harvest Moon 2010:

1017908054_a2w6x-S.jpg

This isn't a very good picture, but here's Wildfire, Mabon and Harvest Moon 2010:

1017908054_a2w6x-S.jpg

Thank you! They look really pretty. :D And I wish the notes in Harvest Moon would have worked for me! That label is gorgeous.

BPTP? I don't have a working camera right now, but the oils simply have the name of the oil in colored ouija-style lettering, with a fancy border around them.

I have Licorice bats (pink lettering) and Sluagh (orange lettering.)

Really quick, horrible camera phone picture of Lilith's Tea Party and Anne Beany. I know we've already seen the label art, but it's always more fun to see the art on the bottle, I think. :P

0922001203.jpg

Thanks Stellans & mxtine!! Those are great. I really love the BPTP labels. What is the orange thing on the Wildfire label? It looks like a skull necklace (but hey I just woke up and my eyes and brain are still in sleep mode lol). Most people drink coffee in the morning to wake up. I drink Tea ... so better go get some. :smilenod:

Thanks Stellans & mxtine!! Those are great. I really love the BPTP labels. What is the orange thing on the Wildfire label? It looks like a skull necklace (but hey I just woke up and my eyes and brain are still in sleep mode lol). Most people drink coffee in the morning to wake up. I drink Tea ... so better go get some. :smilenod:

Here's a slightly better picture; maybe you can make out that it's a pine cone on the Wildfire label from this. ETA: And on the Mabon label it's a bunch of grapes.

1019322939_xMDCZ-S.jpg

Edited by stellans

5019247733_ffe93fd39e_m.jpg

Really bad iphone 1st gen photo of the Periodic Table scents from Seattle Will Call tonight.

Edited by TwilightEyes

I tried to take cell phone photos of Sibyl last night and you just couldn't tell what was on the label, so when I got home I used my decent camera to take photos.

Here is Sibyl on flickr!

Finally took photos of a bunch of older bottles too that had been languishing in the photo line. You can see them in the BPAL FIENDS group.

Edited by TwilightEyes

Those BPTP labels are absolutely gorgeous!! I was maybe hoping for pictures of actual marshmallow pumpkins and licorice bats etc, but I find I actually prefer the labels as they are. Hope my order comes soon! ^__^