Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Hey everyone.

I am just new to BPAL, and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of what the BPAL bottles look like that they could show me?

Thanks,

Casey

[changed title to better reflect the topic ~qs]

Edited by quantum spice

IM000045.sized.jpg

you can see the 10ml (big blue bottle), the (old) 5 mls (the green bottles), the 1/8oz bottle (the clear spherical bottle), and the imp ears.

:P

Wow! I was wondering what the bottles loked like too!

They really are beautiful!

Ooooh I cant wait to get some

must be patient .....must be patient....must be patient

I'm curious about something. I purchased 5mL of Spellbound and Embalming Fluid from Eye Spy (one of the merchants listed) and they came in round bottles with tiny corks. The 5mL oils I got from BPAL came in blue screw top bottles. They seem to hold the same amount so I was wondering if BPAL used to use these little round bottles at one time.

Also, what kind of bottle does the 10mL come in?

Sorry for the silly question, but I'm a bottle nut. Those little round bottles are adorable!!

Thanks...

Lisa

Edited by ebonykawai

The cute little round corked bottles are used on occasion for the oils, but Elizabeth primarily uses the cobalt screw-top ones. I have a few of the round bottles, and while I love them, I have had to replace several corks due to them getting wedged inand then breaking off...in fact, my signature scent E. made for me is currently unusable due to this exact problem. :D I need to get more replacement corks so I can get the last of the one currently stuck in it out and recork it with a new one.

Anyway...I have never seen a 10ml bottle, but I am pretty sure they are a larger cobalt-blue screw-topped bottle. I do, however, have some other oils from E. in larger (possibly 10ml) clear glass sorta-rectangle shaped corked bottles, so I may very well be wrong.

At any rate...I love all the pretty different bottles Elizabeth uses. :P

*edited because the font color I originally used is very hard to read*

I'm pretty sure the 10 ML bottles are just bigger versions of the 5 ML ones. I don't personally have one, but Quantum posted a pic of her collection in this thread and she has a 10 ML among the other bottles and samples. It looks the same only bigger.

oh and just curious, but what does your custom scent smell like BlackRayne? I'm curious to know what scent *fits* people since it certainly does say a lot about someone's personality!

Edit: Ah, I just noticed that my new Tarot oil bottles ARE 10 ML. (they're beautiful btw, with the pretty tarot cards pasted on the front). They are the same bottles: blue glass and the same black screwtops.

I'm pretty sure the 10 ML bottles are just bigger versions of the 5 ML ones.  I don't personally have one, but Quantum posted a pic of her collection in this thread and she has a 10 ML among the other bottles and samples.  It looks the same only bigger.

well, and blue instead of green. ...or at least those 5ml were green, and the 10 ml (snake oil) was blue...

but those are the (most recent) old 5ml bottles in front (rose red and gingerbread poppet, for those that care - part of my mom's xmas gift). the new 5ml bottles are different, i think beth said they were skinnier? the 10ml bottles i believe are the same as they were...

Thanks for the info, everyone. I was thinking, when I received the round bottles, "Wow, am I glad the cork didn't come out!!" What a disaster that would have been. Screw top is definitely safer, I think.

Hi Guys !

Maybe I just can't locate it... *always have my head in the clouds I guess..*

What do the bottles look like? For the 5 ml, 10 ml, and imp ears? Are they all blue or are they round and clear?

I have been wanting to order a few since January... I'm gonna do it SOON!!!

Thanks

Chrissy :P

[merged into the other topic ~qs]

Edited by quantum spice

Just trying to figure something out. Does it have a picture on it?

IM000045.sized.jpg

the little upright bottles in the lower left of the pile of perfume are 5 mls, the taller upright bottle is a 10, the clear round one is 1/8oz (~4ml), and the rest are imps...

the new 5ml bottles are a little taller and skinnier than the old ones... next time i'm at my parents', i'll take a picture of those 5mls (my mom's) with a newer 5ml...

(which is wickedly outdated, that's from christmas)

Maybe I should have been more specific. Does Jolly Roger have a picture of a skull rather than a label that says Jolly Roger ...on the 5 ml bottle, not the imps ear?

Maybe I should have been more specific.  Does Jolly Roger have a picture of a skull rather than a label that says Jolly Roger ...on the 5 ml bottle, not the imps ear?

Yep. Black label; white skull over crossed swords.

Maybe I should have been more specific.  Does Jolly Roger have a picture of a skull rather than a label that says Jolly Roger ...on the 5 ml bottle, not the imps ear?

Yep. Black label; white skull over crossed swords.

Really?! Cool! I may just have to get one of these. Love the Jolly Roger scent - esp on warm summery days when I've just swum in the ocean.

To help out someone else, I just took a quick snap of the imps, so I figured I'd post the pics here as well.

Imps_03.jpg

Imps_02.jpg

Imps_01.jpg

I have a request:

Can someone send me pictures of what each size bottle looks like? I'm really bad with measuring and metrics, and wanted to see some examples.

-Leslie

Oh, I posted the imps somewhere, which is all I have right now. Hang on .. I'll be right back with the link.

Actually .. I'll just PM it to you.

*hugs*

Check out this thread for pics.

ETA: the only pic in that thread of bottles was from QS, and it's not showing up on my computer, so I don't know how helpful that is! If you check out the perfume storage thread (pinned at the top of BPAL Chatter) there are some pics there as well.

Edited by paperdoll