Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

yay! so glad i ordered imps of everything but i'm already thinking that i'm gonna buy bottles of each of the new scents... :joy:

The new Luau imps have label artwork!

2dab154.jpg

OMG that is surprising and exciting! :clap:

Thank you for the photo! It's neat that they are very reminiscent of the LE line labels without being the exact same.

Here are pics of Cat and the Unknown book:

37912_10150206551255231_719000230_13422945_1104423_n.jpg

38701_10150206551520231_719000230_13422947_4453324_n.jpg

and Liberty:

34546_10150206576030231_719000230_13423777_3885732_n.jpg

I'll post better ones of liberty along with Dungeon Crawl later. I just woke up from a 5 hour power nap ~ first sleep I'd had in about 30 hrs.

I just bought a bottle of Hearth 2004. When it arrived it was in a cobalt bottle with a picture of a log blazing in a fireplace. It smells quite sweet and nutty, no cherry pipe tobacco at all. I've got the 2005 version haven't I? :(

I just bought a bottle of Hearth 2004. When it arrived it was in a cobalt bottle with a picture of a log blazing in a fireplace. It smells quite sweet and nutty, no cherry pipe tobacco at all. I've got the 2005 version haven't I? :(

That happened to me too. :( I heartily dislike Hearth 2005.

It sounds like it; here's the description of 05: Thoroughly revisited. This year's Hearth is warmer, sweeter, and more traditionally comforting. This is the scent of candied chestnuts, buttered, covered in brown sugar and honey, alongside the scent of cedar smoke and soft pine.

04' s description: Sweet pipe tobacco, cherry wood, the warm, worn leather of an easy chair and a pleasant, subtle waft of fireplace smoke

I was looking for pics of the labels, but i can't find any, only Hearth V2 proto. And now I can't turn off the italics!

It sounds like it; here's the description of 05: Thoroughly revisited. This year's Hearth is warmer, sweeter, and more traditionally comforting. This is the scent of candied chestnuts, buttered, covered in brown sugar and honey, alongside the scent of cedar smoke and soft pine.

04' s description: Sweet pipe tobacco, cherry wood, the warm, worn leather of an easy chair and a pleasant, subtle waft of fireplace smoke

I was looking for pics of the labels, but i can't find any, only Hearth V2 proto. And now I can't turn off the italics!

I'm not entirely sure what the '04 label looked like, but as for as I know all of the other '04 yules had a plain (GCish) label. The '05 version does have a fireplace, however it should say 2005 on the top left corner

That happened to me too. :( I heartily dislike Hearth 2005.

Same here. Someone listed a bottle as Hearth 04 and when it arrived it was 05. I already had a bottle of 05 and was wanting the 04 version so I was really bummed when I un-wrapped it. Good thing I love Hearth 05. ;)

Yes the 05 version has a pic of a fireplace witha log burning.

I'm not entirely sure what the '04 label looked like, but as for as I know all of the other '04 yules had a plain (GCish) label. The '05 version does have a fireplace, however it should say 2005 on the top left corner

Hearth 04 had a plain label, no color picture, just very similar to the old GC labels but with a little black and white heart motif. So I'm sorry to confirm, Dormouse, that your bottle is Hearth 2005.

Edited by Mrs.Black

Funnily enough the top left hand corner of the label has been torn off. <_<

Thanks everyone for your replies confirming my suspicions. I am quite cross though. I really, really wanted cherry pipe tobacco and really didn't want chestnuts and sugar.

The Hearth '04 I had was purchased from a forumite I trust implicitly, and unfortunately I sold it along without realizing it wasn't what it was supposed to be. I just thought it wasn't right for me.

Quick question about the VILF scent: are there only two labels (male and female) or three? I was under the impression that there were three... but that may have been an illusion. :lol:

Thanks!

Found out when my lab order arrived on Saturday that Tombeur has two labels. I already had the bottle that Venneh posted a pic of (female vamp between two guys). The bottle that arrived one Saturday features a female "victim" and male vamp. I like both labels :)

Look! New Thirteen! :D (please excuse the crappy iPhone camera pic. ^-^;; )

gallery_13900_629_14019.jpg

Edited by windbourne

Look! New Thirteen! :D (please excuse the crappy iPhone camera pic. ^-^;; )

gallery_13900_629_14019.jpg

oOH pretty! Thanks for sharing. :D

Did you order any weenies? Can't wait to see all the new pretty artwork esp New Orleans, San Fran, LA and Brooklyn.

oOH pretty! Thanks for sharing. :D

Did you order any weenies? Can't wait to see all the new pretty artwork esp New Orleans, San Fran, LA and Brooklyn.

I didn't, just a couple of Moths, which is probably part of why my order got to me so quickly. ^__^ The Weenies orders should start showing up soon, though. I'm excited, too. :D

I put some photos of the bottles (from will call) up on the bpal fiends flickr group! Pomegranate Patch, Mnemosyne, Gothic Literature, etc.

They are pretty bad photos, though. Boo for my phone's photos.

Edited by TwilightEyes

I put some photos of the bottles (from will call) up on the bpal fiends flickr group! Pomegranate Patch, Mnemosyne, Gothic Literature, etc.

They are pretty bad photos, though. Boo for my phone's photos.

Wish I could've been there. Thanks for posting so I could enjoy vicariously! OMG the cake, too!

Wish I could've been there. Thanks for posting so I could enjoy vicariously! OMG the cake, too!

Are you still in the Seattle area or are you guys moved?? We missed you!

well, shoot. I have a pic of Blue Pumpkin Floss and Ghoulish to post but I don't know how. I thought I could attach it but it seems not. if anyone wants to post mine, I can email you the pic... my email is shellysmith@watkinsonline.com

Edited by MineralGirl