What do bottles and labels look like?

All of the Metamorphoses, apologies if they're a bit blurry:

user posted image

Monarch, Luna, Common Jezebel, Gypsy

user posted image

Spicebrush Swallowtail, Paper Kite, Rosy Maple, Great Grey Witch

Edited by quantum spice
Converted too large inline images to links

Ooo! They're beautiful! Many thanks to you, Venneh and Midnight Aeval.

...I'm particularly liking the Rosy Maple label. :bunnyluv:

Wow! All of the labels are gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine! Thanks for uploading the pics :D

LOL, now I want all the butterflies and moths I didn't order just for the label art! I already have Gypsy, Luna, Rosy Maple, and Monarch, which are all so purdy. I'm thinking I might actually want GGW and Spicebush Swallowtail for the smells too, lol. Thanks for the lovely pics!

random question...do some GC scents have unique labels? I just came across a pic of Schrodinger's Cat (:lol:) and it made me ponder. I only have LE bottles so that's why I was wondering.

random question...do some GC scents have unique labels? I just came across a pic of Schrodinger's Cat (:lol:) and it made me ponder. I only have LE bottles so that's why I was wondering.

Yup! Schrodinger's Cat is one of 'em. IIRC, the whole "Dragon's __________" line has unique labels. Bow & Crown C, Great Sword, have unique ones. Aaaaand, of course, the collaborative scent lines, do too (Neil Gaimans, Witchblade, Hellboy, Gris Grimly, etc.).

Those are just the ones I happen to know off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing some, though. :D

yes, they do! Rappaccini's Garden have a lovely 'herbal' looking label (see Miss Twilight's flickr account GC bottle pictures for example). Many (if not all, especially the later issues) of the Ars Draconis labels are also special, as are the Phoenix Steamworks, Doc Constantine's Pharmacopeia, A Picnic in Arkham, the Lab's signature scent Black Phoenix, Snake Oil, and the Panacea line. Oh, and of course, the Salon lines. :) If I missed any, I know someone will jump in...

I did forget the "Come and See" section of the Sin and Salvation line, D'oh! And I also see I am late to the answer party!

Edited by stellans

For those who can't view the live journal link above...

Tiki_Princess.jpg FRM.jpg

Edited by MCS4096

This reaction is a year and a number of months late, but I got really excited when my bottles of Red Rose and White Rose arrived in the mail today and I saw that the roses were stylized War of the Roses type designs. In my head, I will now refer to these scents as Lancaster and York. (Or, even more obscurely, Lannister and Stark, for all you GRRM fans out there ;)).

Edited by Aldercy

(Or, even more obscurely, Lannister and Stark, for all you GRRM fans out there ;)).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Male label for VILF and Tombeur label:

Snapshot2010-07-1419-03-21.jpg

Oooh, these look promising... and potentially wallet-busting! I can't wait to see more of the pretty vampires!

Edited by mazikeen

Anyone got pics of the Underworld Cup bottles, by any chance?

Underworld Cup Bottles.

There's the four o' them. The labels are the same as the mini images on the Post site. I love the Frostberry Pie Filling and its "black ribbon award" label <3.

This reaction is a year and a number of months late, but I got really excited when my bottles of Red Rose and White Rose arrived in the mail today and I saw that the roses were stylized War of the Roses type designs. In my head, I will now refer to these scents as Lancaster and York. (Or, even more obscurely, Lannister and Stark, for all you GRRM fans out there ;)).

You darling, darling person. That's exactly what I needed to hear right now -- a good fandom-combining reference to make me feel a little better about life. I'm going to go wear me some Unity roses and read some Song of Ice and Fire while eating some kind of something.

(My grandfather's in the hospital, and I'm a little out of my head, but reading things like this makes me obscurely happy. ^_^;; )

(Or, even more obscurely, Lannister and Stark, for all you GRRM fans out there ;)).

*hyperventilates about upcoming hbo series*