Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

oh, those are darling labels! Well done, Alicia! And thanks for posting the picture, Midnight Aeval!

The labels are too cute! I only requested Loli and Romanti from my Angel, but they'll make an adorable little couple, they will!

There seems to be more than one SMUT 2010 label, I didn't get the one shown here but rather one with two women, one fondling the other's boobz lol. Has anyone else gotten differing labels? Are there only two or are there more? I quite like both of them :D

I would take a photo but my camera sucks at taking close-ups of small items, so the details would be difficult to make out.

I'm late to answer this, but there are two Smut 2010 labels, one with two women fondling each other, and one showing two women's derrieres in garter belts, etc.

I've found most of the Helicopters already, but I don't seem to see Reptoid Dominion anywhere. Can anyone post it, or point me in the direction to a link?

Thanks so much. I'm dying to try this one... weird scents with bad reviews are sometimes a recipe for success for me. ;)

I've found most of the Helicopters already, but I don't seem to see Reptoid Dominion anywhere. Can anyone post it, or point me in the direction to a link?

Thanks so much. I'm dying to try this one... weird scents with bad reviews are sometimes a recipe for success for me. ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/opacity/45326...ool-bpal_fiends

Top row, sixth one from the left. :)

Holy crap, that's creepy! :eek: Thanks for the photo/link!

Lol, it looks like a sleestak!

Please, let me not be the only one that knows who they are! :lol:

Land of the Lost??

Land of the Lost??

hehe.. yeah.. and there's also this:

posh-spice-tll-sleestak.jpg

Land of the Lost??

:rofl: that's funny!!

Land of the Lost??

OMG! That's great.

Also, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one. :lol:

I already really want that bottle just for the label alone :wub:

teatime in roswell is the only bottle i bought. i absolutely adore the label art:

gallery_10682_2_89458.jpg

I like this years Shungas much less than the prior two years. The text is so huge and blocky and doesn't really mesh with the label art IMO. At least it makes me covet Needlework much less. :\

same here :huh:

I never would have thought that text would be so H U G E :sad:

I have Needlework and Okayaki cause I adore the smell, but last years Shunga were more pretty

so they stand next to them to make up a little :wink:

I like this years Shungas much less than the prior two years. The text is so huge and blocky and doesn't really mesh with the label art IMO. At least it makes me covet Needlework much less. :\

same here :huh:

I never would have thought that text would be so H U G E :sad:

I have Needlework and Okayaki cause I adore the smell, but last years Shunga were more pretty

so they stand next to them to make up a little :wink:

Thirded. In a way it's a good thing...I have empty bottle hoarding issues...This kinda helps alleviate some of that obsessiveness.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Metamorphosis labels look like...