Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I'm also curious about Womb Furie though!

Perhaps Womb Furie is so furious that it refuses to wear a label ;)

Those are some of the prettiest bottles that have ever been made, I think! Thanks for posting your pics, Lycanthrope :smile:

Oh wow, those are GORGEOUS labels!!! Thanks for posting the pics, Lycanthrope! Now if only my CnS would come through...hoping for it tonight or tomorrow. :D

Pretties! I really like the Arkham labels, they are sort of LOTR-esque with the jewelry ones anyway. And I see they match Malicious Dreams of Cthulhu in Love, too.

Thanks for posting the pictures Lycanthrope! Oh, I actually really like Metal Tiger. Mine are almost here! Yay!

Will be working on decanting tonight and tomorrow. Sorry decantees! They will likely not be there by V-Day :(

But I have pics! No womb fury. My randoms contain: Metal Tiger, Olisbos, Two Loves, Signior DA D!

Truffles

Miskatonic Valley-entine

Random Lupers (and a Tiger!)

Ode to Ares

Shungas 1 + Shungas 2

Whew!

Now to get decanting...

Thank you for posting these!! :D :hug:

The Miskatonic labels are much brighter and more colourful than I thought they'd be - but I love that about them! I can't wait to get my bottle of Gilman House Hotel - it looks gorgeous!

Seeing the label art of Two Loves makes me even more upset that I can't wear florals or citrus. It's beautiful. Maybe I can find an empty bottle of it sometime, just to look at.

Yep, that's the same Womb Furie i got :) It's from a vintage ad regarding the treatment Hysteria! I actually found the same ad when i was searching for images, thinking of putting together a Womb Furie icon. So cool that Beth used it for the label!

Yep, that's the same Womb Furie i got :) It's from a vintage ad regarding the treatment Hysteria! I actually found the same ad when i was searching for images, thinking of putting together a Womb Furie icon. So cool that Beth used it for the label!

I'd seen it too! I ended up using Natalie Wood in Splendor in the Grass for the icons because I thought this one was too R rated, but I'm doing a an icon with this picture now because if Beth decides it's ok then I agree :lol: . I think it's perfect picture for Womb Furie.

I'd seen it too! I ended up using Natalie Wood in Splendor in the Grass for the icons because I thought this one was too R rated, but I'm doing a an icon with this picture now because if Beth decides it's ok then I agree :lol: . I think it's perfect picture for Womb Furie.

Yay! I can't wait to see your icon :) You're way more talented than i am!

Yay! I can't wait to see your icon :) You're way more talented than i am!

Thanks, it's just practice, really. I liked the Black Heart you did, I think you should try doing some more! :)

I'm liking a lot of the label art and considering keeping some scents that are not working on me just for the labels, which is probably not very smart :lol:

Oh, wow. :thud: I thought I was okay with just getting a set of decants for the Ode to Mars scents, but now I wish I could afford a full set of bottles. Those labels are incredible. Thanks for the photos, Lycanthrope!

I lol'ed wen I got my bottle of Womb Furie today. Hadn't been in this thread to see it.

These are a great set of labels all around!

There are at least three labels for Womb Furie.

I forgot to post in here that I took photos of my first set of Valentine's day stuff. Just got the second CNS today so hopefully I'll have the next set of photos up by Saturday or Sunday.

My BPAL Flickr Collection & Sets are here -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight...57606846994887/

Edited by TwilightEyes

Ye Gods. I hope customs does not open my parcel with Signor Dildo and Beanman and Beanwoman Prepare to Attack the Vagina. Nope. I really don't want to explain that to customs. I really don't think I can keep a straight face. :eek: :lol:

Great pictures though, thanks to the people who posted them. The labels look so much nicer if you have all the bottles of a series in a row!

Edited by ImperatrixMundi

Ye Gods. I hope customs does not open my parcel with Signor Dildo and Beanman and Beanwoman Prepare to Attack the Vagina. Nope. I really don't want to explain that to customs. I really don't think I can keep a straight face. :eek: :lol:

:rofl:

That reminds me of the time in 2008 when I was working for a film festival that was showing a French/British/Lebanese movie called _Under the Bomb_ about the aftermath of Israel's 2006 bombing of Lebanon. Customs seized it because the canisters had the word "Bomb" on them, and we had to either cancel or move one of the screenings.

I ended up with quite a few partial bottles after decanting, and I'm pondering decanting the rest for sales/swaps and keeping the bottles just for the labels instead of putting the partials up. I don't usually do this, but some of them are too awesome to at least not seriously consider it.

Sorry, been very busy decanting -- got the rest of my bottles on Saturday. Had to work today. Ugh.

Anyway, they are up on my flickr but I haven't sorted them into the BPAL set/collection yet.

I know everyone is in a hubbub about lupers- but...I was searching the old posts and I'm tring to find out which pumpkin from 2005 is which.

I found photos of I and V courtesty the poster above me, but I dont know how to sort out 2-4 and it looks like the link to the bpal posted key is long gone.

Can anybody help me figure this one out?