Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I wanted to use images of menfolk for the Ode to Ares, but there wasn't enough vintage boy booty to go around. :cry:

There are all those boys that work in the lab and the post.... :peep: :rofl:

Thanks for sharing, fairnymph! I like the U one, that's very stylish.

As for putting the code in your actual posting, you need to go to the webpage where your photo is - copy the URL and then come back here, click the little button that looks like it has a picture in it (is everyone's layout the same? for me it's the 7th button from the left above the text space, to the right of the emoticon button - see below) - that will open up a little box where you can paste in the URL (image location) - click OK and you're done!

4323608925_ea13f4d357_o.jpg

If you want to go back and edit your post to do that, you'll need to choose 'Full edit' from the drop-down options so that you get the toolbar with the buttons you need :smile:

Yeah, I tried that and it doesn't work, it gives me an error saying that the url needs to end with .gif and my image URLs don't. And they're jpegs. :(

But thanks for trying! :kiss:

ETA: I think maybe it's cause my pics don't end in .jpg either, but....I use LJ to host my pics and I would like to continue doing so, and LJ's pic urls simply don't end in .jpg. Also I believe I have tried to post images in that format before (when they did end in .jpg) and it still didn't work. I've modded forums and post on many, many forums in a variety of codes and this is the only forum that won't let me post pics!

:cry2:

Actually, you can fake it with the LJ pictures. ;)

The link that you have for your picture is:

http://pics.livejournal.com/fairnymph/pic/001h5t6k/s640x480

All you have to do is add '.jpg' to the end of that address, and it should work...

s640x480.jpg

So you just have to remember to manually add ".jpg" to the end of the address when you copy and paste it. :)

--M

PS: I agree with TwilightEyes... and there are enough of us that work with PhotoShop that I'm sure we could find SOMEONE who'd be willing to make the pictures look vintage for you. ;)

So you just have to remember to manually add ".jpg" to the end of the address when you copy and paste it. :)

--M

PS: I agree with TwilightEyes... and there are enough of us that work with PhotoShop that I'm sure we could find SOMEONE who'd be willing to make the pictures look vintage for you. ;)

Thank you! I never knew you could just add an extension like that! :eek:

I'm send some cute butt pictures of my boy.... Make 'em sepia and fuzz em a little and voila! vintage!

I hereby volunteer to vintage the Lab's boy booty!! Pick me, pick me! :type:

OT, but Beth, I LOVE your new icon!

"Would you like another schnitzengruben?"

"Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben!"

I have heard Womb Fury has two different labels. Now that the lupers are trickling in, does anyone have pic's? :lol:

The image guidelines state that images should be no larger than 480x480. Please check your photos, if they are too large, resize them or change them to links.

Thanks.

Black Heart and Black Death are so cute! I almost want Black heart now just for the label (well, naturally I was tempted by the perfume, too...)

And TwilightEyes, I know I don't mind your signature on the images! It's a good idea, if people are stealing them for ebay. People shouldn't put up pictures of perfume without saying that it isn't the actual bottle. If I see a pic, I'm going to assume it has the same oil level and label condition.

Beth -- ahh, so that's why Ode to Ares was SFW! :lol: I was really surprised that it wasn't a man butt fest.

001hcqbc.jpg

Banshee Beat and Sweet Life!

Btw, I am dying to see the Ode to Ares labels. DYING, I tell you!

wow, you weren't kidding about the labels being boring..LOL

ah well, at least the parchment designs are pretty. ^-^

Mhmm. They're pretty much mint green new GC labels. And sorry for the bad pic - I can't find the charger for my proper camera's battery. :(

oh, mint green is kinda cool...they look white on my laptop screen. (my ridiculously-bright-at-3-am laptop screen..lol)

Definitely mint green, in that 70s kinda of way (appropriately....) - not white!

Michelle, thanks for the Luper pics. :)

I like this years Shungas much less than the prior two years. The text is so huge and blocky and doesn't really mesh with the label art IMO. At least it makes me covet Needlework much less. :\

I have heard Womb Fury has two different labels. Now that the lupers are trickling in, does anyone have pic's? :lol:

I would LOVE to see the Womb Fury labels!

The Iganok Jewelers label is gorgeous. I will post a phone pic if someone will help me figure out how. :thud:

Can't wait to see it! Someone please help Dark Alice. :beg:

ETA: Paging TwilightEyes :) I know you bought the whole set of Valentine's Day in the Miskatonic Valley ;) Please post pictures when you get them.

Edited by beachbabealways

I would LOVE to see the Womb Fury labels!

me too!

Those are wonderful labels! I myself love the way the green details on the chocolate labels seem to be glowing!

I'm also curious about Womb Furie though!