Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Does anyone have a pic or the time to take a pic of Night's Pavilion 2006? I am trying to determine if a friend has a the 06/07 version for a swap, since I already have the 06 version and want to try the 07, and her label has no year marked. *hopes*

I believe mine is 2007. http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight/2780182998/

My favorite few are Sleipnir's BADASS SANTA (or is that Father Nick) ridin' sidecar. Also the very disturbing creepy 'what are they doing, leather bar / daddy 'how you doin'' El Dia de los Reyes...

I know this has probably been asked a gillion times before, but I can't seem to find a working picture of what I need on this thread. Can somebody post a picture of an imp and or a 5mil next to a quarter or something else that would give me an idea of the size? I can't get my head around the size.... :(

I know this has probably been asked a gillion times before, but I can't seem to find a working picture of what I need on this thread. Can somebody post a picture of an imp and or a 5mil next to a quarter or something else that would give me an idea of the size? I can't get my head around the size.... :(

Crappy cellphone pic, but it gives you an idea:

Pic.

Edited by Andra
Image too large, changed to link

Thank you very much! I was actually thinking it was smaller than that. ^_^ I was thinking I could get my friends a little imp to go with some homemade chocolate as a Christmas present. I was thinking if the imps weren't crazy tiny I could tie them to the bags. This is going to work out nicely. ;)

Edited by delicatedisaster

Thank you very much! I was actually thinking it was smaller than that. ^_^ I was thinking I could get my friends a little imp to go with some homemade chocolate as a Christmas present. I was thinking if the imps weren't crazy tiny I could tie them to the bags. This is going to work out nicely. ;)

Also, if you've ever had/seen a perfume sample vial from a department store, they're usually the exact same thing. It's more or less an industry standard thing.

Also the very disturbing creepy 'what are they doing, leather bar / daddy 'how you doin'' El Dia de los Reyes...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For those interested, here are 3 of the new DD scents.

I'm assuming The Nameless City Drive-In bottle is probably the same as The Snack Hut, based on Story Time & Puppet Show being the same. ;)

oqdrm9.jpg

Tarted imp

I've never thought this before but I would buy the Yules for the label art alone. It looks like the ones I ordered/asked for xmas are the ones with my favorite labels. I love the matte look, too. So glad I'm getting some this year! Yeah in my four years of bpal I've never ever made an order from the big holiday releases, with the exception of decant sets of the Shungas.

Edited by heysunshine

For those interested, here are 3 of the new DD scents.

I'm assuming The Nameless City Drive-In bottle is probably the same as The Snack Hut, based on Story Time & Puppet Show being the same. ;)

oqdrm9.jpg

Yep, my Nameless City Drive-In bottle looks just like The Snack Hut. (Thanks again, Cinderfallen, for picking this up for me.)

Does anyone know what a quick groupe under the tree looks like? :lol:

I've heard it described by Chatrient on LJ as "The bottle shows the lower half of a woman in a white dress that is striped red like a candy cane, and her high heels, plus shows Santa's lower half including his black boots...The name of the blend covers what he (or she!) is doing but I imagine the Grope is a frontal chest one *wink* " :lol:

Oh no...now I want ALL OF THEM.

tell it. i've ordered about half of those bottles already but the labels are so amazing, it might push me to buy a few i'm "undecided" on...

Oh no...now I want ALL OF THEM.

tell it. i've ordered about half of those bottles already but the labels are so amazing, it might push me to buy a few i'm "undecided" on...

The great thing about it is that my wife totally likes the labels for the ones I like but she doesn't, so this *may* mean that I can get bottles just for meeeee (specifically The Smilin' Servitors' Hyperdimensional Holiday Hits and Old Man Ackerman's Instructional Toys)!

I really love Snow White 2009's label. The colors and graphic treatment of the image is very well done. The composition is most eye catching to me. I want another bottle not just for the scent but for the label art. :wub2:

Would some lovely person post a picture of the "quick grope under the tree" label? I am just itching to see the label art.

Would some lovely person post a picture of the "quick grope under the tree" label? I am just itching to see the label art.

me too! somebody?

Sorry for the lackluster quality. Poor lighting + cell phone camera = not the best pic, but at least you can get the general idea. :)

QuickGrope.jpg

me too! somebody?