Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

The Miskatonic Valley Yuletide labels are so colorful! I love all the BPAL labels, but they're the most interesting I've seen in awhile!

!! :lol:

I almost doused my laptop with a stream of Gluhwein shooting out of my nose when I saw the label art for Sleipnir. That is the best thing ever.

The Yule label theme is All Krampus, All the Time. :lol: The Pink Snowballs label is also Krampus-themed; some of the Krampus'ee labels don't have red backgrounds, is all. =)

Glad you guys like them! I had a lot of fun making the Krampus ones, and Julie did an amazing job with the Miskatonic Valley artwork!

YAY!!!!!! *hugs* for beth. ^-^

also i'm glad there's more MV label photos, they're really really pretty. =) can't wait to get my giant order!!

I'm so excited for Now Winter Nights Enlarge... I just placed an order for it today!

I want all Krampus, all the time to be the theme for... well anything, really! :lol:

it'd be a bad idea to try to get a 5ml of each scent just for the artwork, wouldn't it? >.< (i already have 13 partial 5mls on their way to me, and decants for evaluation, i do not need anymore.....)

I'm so excited for Now Winter Nights Enlarge... I just placed an order for it today!

I want all Krampus, all the time to be the theme for... well anything, really! :lol:

This. About Krampus all the time!

Have a full district set for a decant circle on the way. I'll post up when i get them photos if noone else has.

:D

My Yule Order O' Doom should be in tomorrow and I have a few District scents in it that I can take pics of tomorrow afternoon after mail runs if no one else has posted by then. ;)

Man, now I HAVE to get my hands on Crib Girls. That bottle is divine.

It smells divine too! :wub:

Honey blends and I have a fantastic and torrid relationship. It's going on the next order, and damn the weeping of my credit card.

Does anyone have a pic or the time to take a pic of Night's Pavilion 2006? I am trying to determine if a friend has a the 06/07 version for a swap, since I already have the 06 version and want to try the 07, and her label has no year marked. *hopes*

I also need to take a pic of one of the Misk Yules not yet posted that's totally awesome. The steampunky one. It's my favourite after Pet Magah bird.