Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

literary vamps

vamps1.jpg

vamps2.jpg

There is also a black and white Marcalla label which I don't have but have seen pics of

There is also a black and white Marcalla label which I don't have but have seen pics of

Thank you so much for posting those! DAMN! I wanna buy Mircalla and I want that bitch bloody red. :twisted:

Thanks for the pics Tramp!

My Literary Vampire bottle "The Girl" looks nothing like yours!!! (:o) It's completely different artwork and mine is in color. I will post a pic when I get home tonight.

Thanks for that Gingiemay! These old-timey photo labels are just so right for Halloween. They remind me of a lot of the old photograph style BPAL postcards. :D

Man, I want the color Mircalla! I have the black and white version, however, along with Lambs-Wool.

IMG_0446.jpg

I haven't edited them yet, but I finally got off my donkey and took photos of the last months worth of BPAL, including all of the halloweenies. They are on flickr, of course.

Halloweenies 2009 (all of the Halloweenies, Pumpkin patch & Tattie Bogle, and all of the Vampires) are here on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight...57622240917425/

My BPAL sets are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight...57606846994887/

Edited by TwilightEyes

I love red Mircalla! She reminds me of the beautiful Warrior Queen labels. And the Girl is gorgeous. Interesting that there are different labels for the vampires-is that just for Mircalla and the Girl, or are there other vamp/Halloween alternate labels out there?

i'm all excited to get my mircalla, julia stone and perle von mauren now. thanks for the photos!

I don't like the color labels for the Vampires :(

I suspect that they run out of the black and white labels for Mircalla and the Girl since these two are probably the most popular among the Vampire scents.

If i decide to get any vamipres I hope they are going to have black and white label.

Thank you all so much for posting bottle pictures. I really don't know what I'd do without you ladies. I look forward to seeing the latest art almost as much as smelling the oils. Maybe that's wrong of me, but I can't help it!

ETA: Has anyone seen color versions for any of the vampires other than Mircalla and the Girl? Just curious...

Edited by Epiphany

Does anyone know what that is on Sarah's label? It looks to be a woman's torso with her arms folded up so we can only see her elbows in the frame. Then... she is wearing a belt with sea sponges or foie gras hanging off it? Haha!

Does anyone know what that is on Sarah's label? It looks to be a woman's torso with her arms folded up so we can only see her elbows in the frame. Then... she is wearing a belt with sea sponges or foie gras hanging off it? Haha!

It looks like a bunch of skulls partially buried in smooth stones to me.

Ooooooo....the vampire labels are everything I was hoping they would be. Nice work, Lab! And thanks for the pics, ladies. I usually avoid spoilers but I couldn't resist a peek this time.

I think your "smooth stones" are femoral heads or humeral heads -- arm/leg bones, where they attach to your shoulder/hip.

I think your "smooth stones" are femoral heads or humeral heads -- arm/leg bones, where they attach to your shoulder/hip.

probably. I have exceedingly poor eyes even with my contacts in and the labels are very small and have writing over them. ;)

Man, I want the color Mircalla! I have the black and white version, however, along with Lambs-Wool.

IMG_0446.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of Mircalla black and white label ?

I love the black and white labels of the Vampires and now I wish we had a choice when ordering to state which label you prefer.

Thank you all for posting the pictures of your bottles. I like to have a sneak peek at what to expect ;)

Edited by shrink

i just uploaded a photo of the pumpkin patch. just in case anyone was curious.

Edited by hkhm