Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

:squee: My 'Weenie Order O' Doom arrived today. I think there are a few bottles in my pic not yet posted in the thread.

2yjpv15.jpg

I am extremely jealous but very happy for you :D

Thats a beautiful order!

I am totally digging the photograph label art for the Weenies.

AND OMG - now I want Tattie Bogle for the image. Maybe I can find an empty imp? ;)

Quick question. I looked to find similar images of the halloweenie's as the one in question, but a lot of photos don't go so far back and the less attractive bottles often don't get photos taken of them.

I won a Dia de los Muertos from the lab and it has a white paper label (no gloss coating) with "Dia de los Muertos" written in orange ink down the right-hand side, and a skelly smoking a cigar on the left. What vintage is this? My guess is 2005.

Quick question. I looked to find similar images of the halloweenie's as the one in question, but a lot of photos don't go so far back and the less attractive bottles often don't get photos taken of them.

I won a Dia de los Muertos from the lab and it has a white paper label (no gloss coating) with "Dia de los Muertos" written in orange ink down the right-hand side, and a skelly smoking a cigar on the left. What vintage is this? My guess is 2005.

I'm thinking your right. It's not the 2006 because I had that one and the one your talking about came out before it.

ETA: It is the 2005 version ... I found it in the Gallery.

Edited by beachbabealways

I'm thinking your right. It's not the 2006 because I had that one and the one your talking about came out before it.

ETA: It is the 2005 version ... I found it in the Gallery.

Ha! Thanks. I think my eyes glazed over that image when I looked :)

Any Boo label art?

Here's Boo!

3853487269_dfef04cdef_m.jpg

*dies from the cute*

Man... I am going to have to go to the effort of budgeting to get the weenies I was on the fence about (yes Boo, I am looking at you) because the labels are too adorable to not give them a try.

The Pumpkin Patches remind me of this brochure that my hometown's church daycare used to use; for the longest time there was a photo of me at about age 4 carrying a big ass pumpkin LOL

Edited by Midnight Aeval

Aaah, I can't wait till my bottles arrive, the labels are super cute. I especially like Stinky.

Thanks for posting Boo, angelicruin! It's adorable.

I think the labels with photos are becoming my favourites. :wub: