Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Okay, guys, I am in CANADA and I cannot contain my effing squee. I had a dear friend hit Comicon and the CBLDF booth pretty hard for me and look what she brought me back!

Floater and Typewriter Incident.

Thanks for posting Eyeska! I love the labels based right out of the book.

Now, who has pics of the bottles Blackberry Jam & Cupcake Splatter to show off? :D

Okay, guys, I am in CANADA and I cannot contain my effing squee. I had a dear friend hit Comicon and the CBLDF booth pretty hard for me and look what she brought me back!

Thanks Eyeska ... can you give us mini reviews of them or put them in some catagory like Aquatic, resin, foody etc?

Edited by beachbabealways

Thanks Eyeska ... can you give us mini reviews of them or put them in some catagory like Aquatic, resin, foody etc?

Catch the info over here. :)

Catch the info over here. :)

Thanks. I feel very bad for you, I've spilled a bottle before and it was horrible. I will tell you the wood on my side of the bed smelled fabulous for a long time (Antique Lace). Everynight I could smell it so at least I was able to enjoy it.

Beth's posted the link to the artwork for Parker Lily on Twitter. Find it here: http://twitpic.com/cs7zm

Sorry if this has been posted before!

I was so happy to see that link; it looks a lot like the lily I used for my icon!

Halloweenie pictures, anyone? I can't wait to see what the labels are like this year!

Until someone does a better job of it, hope this helps:

Pumpkin Patch and Tattie Bogle imp

Pumpkin Patch 09

and My Halloweenies (Only Bite Me, Suck it, Creepy, Devil's Night, and Mircalla Countess Karnstein).

Weenies (some)

(Hope that works - Edited to load a clearer Pumpkin Patch photo.)

Edited by mparker

I always spoil the surprise for myself by looking at this thread, but I cant help it. I love the label art this season!!! cant wait to get my Bite Me and Suck it!