Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I just finished taking photos. You can see them on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight/

Convergence bottles, Berry Moon, the most recent Vintages and Prototypes from Cobwebs 3, a few Atmospheric Spray prototype bottles, some of the teaser cards for Sunbird and 15 Painted Cards from a Vampire Tarot, as well as a few assorted bottles of other things.

Edited by TwilightEyes

I just finished taking photos. You can see them on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight/

Convergence bottles, Berry Moon, the most recent Vintages and Prototypes from Cobwebs 3, a few Atmospheric Spray prototype bottles, some of the teaser cards for Sunbird and 15 Painted Cards from a Vampire Tarot, as well as a few assorted bottles of other things.

whoa!!! such beautiful bpal madness going on!! thank you for sharing pix Missy!! xo

Wow, after seeing Berry Moon I am regretting not getting any :( I may have to re-think that decision.

It is almost NEVER a mistake to buy at least one bottle of a Lunacy. Even if you don't like it, someone out there will and would be happy to take it off your hands. :)

I am so loving the Berry Moon label, and now I'm regretting not getting a tank top or t-shirt!

I have to say, I really appreciate all of the great photos you post of your oils. What I wouldn't give to site for a few hours with you and sniff your collection! :lol:

Anyone have pics of the WKAP scents? Please share the love. ;)

I took some at Convergence but they are reeeeeallly not very good lol Perhaps it's better if ppl who actually got the scents post the 'real' bottles :)

Anyone have pics of the WKAP scents? Please share the love. ;)

I took some at Convergence but they are reeeeeallly not very good lol Perhaps it's better if ppl who actually got the scents post the 'real' bottles :)

Hmmm... I would like to see them anyway!

For the record, the dog on the Stinky label is Brian's best buddy Granite. Ted and I were babysitting him one day, and when we came home, there was trash all over the house and a teenage German Shepherd sitting in the middle of it...

... with a face that was as innocent as could be...

... sporting a garbage can lid plopped over his neck.

The label is the photo evidence. ;)

aw, that's the cutest story!

For the record, the dog on the Stinky label is Brian's best buddy Granite. Ted and I were babysitting him one day, and when we came home, there was trash all over the house and a teenage German Shepherd sitting in the middle of it...

:rofl: Too cute! (ok, but I'm sure at first it was really irritating)

Beth, I read your story first and then scrolled back up to see the label, and I laughed out loud! Seriously, that is a great story and makes for a wonderful label. I'm looking forward to ordering some. :) And when dogs and cats get in the trash, they always look so innocent! Why is that? Thanks for the story and the laugh--it was very needed. :)

I don't know if there are pictures posted of the convergence scents but I thought I'd share.

B340.jpg

Convergence.jpg

I like these. ;)

I LOVE the Stinky label, too cute, and awesome story to go with it :) And the Convergence labels are great, i love the vintage map style!