Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

angel------------------> huge :hug: and :thumbsup: for taking these pictures. I have been so freakin curious as to what they looked like. I can't wait to get my Semiramis Set!!!

Oh wow. Seeing those beautiful labels definitely makes me want to order all the sets! They are stunning!

I know! I thought I had gotten over my pretty bottle hoarding, but I guess not. Plus, now that reviews are coming in, I'm wondering if I should have gotten more, anyway. (Oh, if only my bank account wasn't empty...)

Wow, the Warrior Queens have gorgeous labels! :lovestruck: It's almost enough by itself to make me wish I had ordered a set instead of a few decants.

Oh, my! After seeing the Warrior Queen labels I want my order more now than ever!! Oh, please may it come soon!!

Wow, the Warrior Queens have gorgeous labels! :lovestruck: It's almost enough by itself to make me wish I had ordered a set instead of a few decants.

Me too! Do we know who the artist is?

Oh my gosh they are GORGEOUS!! :wub2: Those look like the sort of thing I want on trading cards/postcards, like CD!

Me too! :drool:

Beth said elsewhere that it was Jennifer Williamson.

oh, those are so lovely, and I can hardly wait till my sets get here!
:

:joy: Freakin Frak! me too! I almost wish I hadnt looked at these and spoiled the surprise! oh well, I can just pretend I have never seen them before :)

Many thanks to those who post the label art pictures! :) This is a thread, that once I knew about it, had been meaning to visit forever, but now with the Warriors Queens artwork, I'm here, thanks to someone posting a link in the BPTP subforum. :)

I just realized that the Queens have been so generously extened. Now with this awesome artwork in front of me, my will is reduced to shambles.

*sits on grabbyhands*

Oh my gosh they are GORGEOUS!! :wub2: Those look like the sort of thing I want on trading cards/postcards, like CD!

Me too! :drool:

Beth said elsewhere that it was Jennifer Williamson.

Jennifer, can you please put the artwork on your website a la Carnaval Diabolique? Or, maybe we can get a little Salon Exhibit type thing?

I think my wallet is sighing in relief because I have to slow my spending these months or else I might have bought all the Warrior Queens. They all look so pretty. :eek:

As soon as I saw those pictures of the Warrior Queens, I rushed to order the only set I hadn't ordered before (Boadicea -- scared of the vetiver). With a collection this gorgeous, I feel like I got to have them all. So thanks Angelicruin for posting the pictures, and also for your reviews of the Boadicea set where you assure us that the vetiver in Boadicea is not really prominent.

I am dying to see what the labels for the new Egyptian scents look like! (And the garden ornament scents too!)

Oooh I'd like to see the garden stuff too. No pinwheel review yet. :(

Here's a picture of the three bottles I got from the last update: Plastic Pink Flamingo, Festival of Anuket, and Smoky Moon. Enjoy!

june09bpal480.jpg

Edited by Delirium1009