Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Le Mat!

LEMAT1.jpg

Cool! Thanks Tramp. :D

Ok here's something I have been curious about ... Who did the artwork for Underpants, Closet, Underbed & Crumpet?? Those are my favorite labels.

mine arrived in yesterday's mail as well, and I love the layered smell of them!

I ordered it right after it went live but I got a bunch of other things too that must be slowing it down. I'll post a photo the same day it arrives! No CNS yet.

Edited by TwilightEyes

3473969195_5345b45c97_m.jpg

Planting Moon has arrived! Huzzah!

(clicking on the photo will take you to my flickr, should be a larger photo there.)

Also added some more CTV, Queen of Clubs, Haloes, Shub, a few Arcana, and two Cobalt Blends.

Edited by TwilightEyes

Some pics of the Bat day blends (clickable thumbnails):

thm.IMG_2216.JPG . . . . . thm.IMG_2217.JPG

(And no, I swear, they're not all for me! :lol: )

Wow gorgeous ! (Now I want an empty one :( )

Think on the bright side-- at least all the labels are the same (just different text). So if you manage to snag one empty, you won't feel too bad for missing out on the artwork on the other ones, right? :smilenod: (Sorry, a lucky lady of "eyes of the period between daylight and nightfall" has scored most of my empties already! Can't wait 'til she gets 'em and see 'em immortalized on her flickr page, teehee.)

Edited by devilot

I see that some have already received their Strawberry Moon! Pictures Please!! :)

DSCF1339.jpg

I think that Strawberry Moon '09 has my favorite label ever <3. I can't wait to get my bottles now ^_^

Oooh I can't wait for my order to see that Moon in person! Anyone have a picture of the label for June Gloom yet? I looked around but haven't seen one.

Here are some photos of what the labels from the Cobwebs event look like... apologies for my iPhone and computer camera. I'm sure someone with a really nice camera (Femme_Fatale most likely :wub:) will post higher res ones, but here's a tantalizing taste!

The "Vintage" label

Photo62.jpg

Prototypes, Coded are in Blue and Named are in Red

Proto-1.jpg

Also, the Room Sprays

IMG_0154.jpg

I forgot to mention, but the label for Strawberry Moon '09 has got to easily be within my top five favorite labels I've seen so far. Can't wait to get a bottle and am wishing I'd gotten two. :blush:

Added photos of Vintages and Prototypes from Clearing out the Cobwebs II to Flickr.
Okay. I am officially jealous of the prototype owners now. I love that "lined paper" w/ ink scrawl look! Damn. That's cool. *swoons*