Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

That's funny- I really like this one :lol: it's totally up my alley (people tease me all the time about how everything I own is black)

There is another thread, 'What is your favorite label?' and someone said that there is a little hidden picture of Alice in the GC Alice label. We need a picture of that, if anyone has it1 :D

There is another thread, 'What is your favorite label?' and someone said that there is a little hidden picture of Alice in the GC Alice label. We need a picture of that, if anyone has it1 :D

You're right! I've never noticed before, but there is definitely something different with the Alice label. Side by side with another GC label, you can see there is something on Alice that is not on the other GC labels.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001-1.jpg

You're right! I've never noticed before, but there is definitely something different with the Alice label. Side by side with another GC label, you can see there is something on Alice that is not on the other GC labels.

Yes, I see her ... how cute.

Does anyone have a picture of the Norn's Farmhouse?

DSC_0002.jpg

Thank you for confirming that I wasn't just trolling! My camera hasn't worked in months and the cell phone pics were so blurry that they were useless. I was nervous I was going to be accused of sending people on wild goose chases through their GC bottles.

Have we discovered any more GC Easter Eggs? I think someone in that thread said that the Schrodinger's Cat label was unique?

Schrodinger's Cat is a stylized picture of a cat with text next to it reading "The cat is dead/alive." There's a check box next to "Dead" and "Alive." Black Phoenix has an orange label with a phoenix on the left hand side. Calico Jack has a skull and crossbones. Snake Oil has the Carnival Noir style label. The Steamworks, Pharmacopeia, Salons, Rappaccini's Garden, Gaimans, Panacea and Picnic in Arkham all have unique labels as collections. I think that's it for the GC but it's a huge collection and I could have easily missed something.

I did a search on the thread and couldn't find this: Anyone have a picture of Butterflies and Plovers from last years Lupercalia? My google image search just brought up pictures of people's BPAL boxes.

Schrodinger's Cat is a stylized picture of a cat with text next to it reading "The cat is dead/alive." There's a check box next to "Dead" and "Alive." Black Phoenix has an orange label with a phoenix on the left hand side. Calico Jack has a skull and crossbones. Snake Oil has the Carnival Noir style label. The Steamworks, Pharmacopeia, Salons, Rappaccini's Garden, Gaimans, Panacea and Picnic in Arkham all have unique labels as collections. I think that's it for the GC but it's a huge collection and I could have easily missed something.

I think Ars Draconis scents have different labels too? (Also, I think the skull and crossbones is Jolly Roger, not Calico Jack-unless it's both?)

I think Ars Draconis scents have different labels too? (Also, I think the skull and crossbones is Jolly Roger, not Calico Jack-unless it's both?)

Dragon's Milk does, at least. (God, how much do we all love Miss Twilight for having this Flickr photo stream??)

Dragon's Milk does, at least. (God, how much do we all love Miss Twilight for having this Flickr photo stream??)

Dragon's Claw has the same design. :) I suspect it's for all the Ars Draconis.

d'oh! I'm glad you posted the picture because I obviously completely forgot when I got home.

Some people say navy, I still say black. What do you say? Any word from the lab? Think we should open a poll? :lol:

Hmm, I think the label of the new 13 is black. But I live in a dark basement.

Join the "Bpal Fiends" on Flickr and post photos there too!!! And Angelicruin also has a ton of flickr photos of bpal. :)

I did a search on the thread and couldn't find this: Anyone have a picture of Butterflies and Plovers from last years Lupercalia? My google image search just brought up pictures of people's BPAL boxes.

Butterflies & Plovers a bit hard to see.

Edited by TwilightEyes

if the Alice one is new and spiffy what about the Queen alice scent? anyone?

My bottle of Queen Alice has a regular old GC label.

Butterflies & Plovers a bit hard to see.

Ah, thank you. That is... indecent but perhaps the funniest of all the shungas I've seen so far. And I am definitely not hunting down a bottle of it for my boyfriend's Morman step mother until I have a talk with her about the label art.

And you're absolutely right, yeahbutnobut; it's Jolly Roger, not Calico Jack.

If anybody was wondering what the Irish bottles look like, I received my order today. Looks like we get a special frimp called Leipreachan with the order too. :)

bards.jpg

whoa, i haven't ordered a GC bottle in a long time, i had no idea the labels had changed! the last one i got was Rumpelstiltzchen. i am tempted to 'upgrade' some of my favorites for new labels now since my old (non-glossy) labels on the 4+ year old ones are generally stained. thanks for the Irish bards photos! i hope i get mine today!

whoa, i haven't ordered a GC bottle in a long time, i had no idea the labels had changed! the last one i got was Rumpelstiltzchen. i am tempted to 'upgrade' some of my favorites for new labels now since my old (non-glossy) labels on the 4+ year old ones are generally stained. thanks for the Irish bards photos! i hope i get mine today!

me too! I have some GC favorites which are nearly the bottom and I want the new labels too, LOL! I'm in a decant circle for the Bards, so I won't order any that don't work on me; I wonder if you still get the Leprechaun imp if you don't order a full set?

If anybody was wondering what the Irish bottles look like, I received my order today. Looks like we get a special frimp called Leipreachan with the order too. :)

bards.jpg

i am soooooooo psyched i placed an order for all the bottles...they are so beautiful!!!

bards.jpg

I am far too amused at the fact the the Leipreachan imp's label is printed in green ink.

I wonder if you still get the Leprechaun imp if you don't order a full set?

I think you get it as long as you order one of the Irish scents. Someone else in another thread received one and I believe they mentioned they ordered 2 bottles.