Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Eros has a schmancy label that I haven't seen before. But it's been a while since I saw the whole catalog laid out in front of me, so maybe all the Excolos have this label and I've forgotten:

001e91dy.jpg

Eros has a schmancy label that I haven't seen before. But it's been a while since I saw the whole catalog laid out in front of me, so maybe all the Excolos have this label and I've forgotten:

001e91dy.jpg

That is the new GC label that all the "regular" GC's have

ETA: I LOVE the new labels. I don't have may bottles that have them yet but here are two favs

bestfrottlesever-1.jpg

Edited by Tramp

Ooh, I see. I like the update. I got a few other GCs (some of them new catalog additions) in my order and they all had the regular old label. When did they switch?

Somebody must post the pictures of the Ode to Afrodite!

If someone has already, I apologise, but I just can't seem to find any pictures!

postcards.jpg

oooh can I come live with you???

Ooh -- ALL of the Labbies? What about the goblins? :twisted:

I added Bony Moon and Earth Ox today to flickr.

And Blood Moon '05 from a trade. :D

Tramp, you must keep busy doin' the whole lab! :lol:

Love the new labels for the GC!

Thanks for posting all the pics, Tramp!

Ooh, I see. I like the update. I got a few other GCs (some of them new catalog additions) in my order and they all had the regular old label. When did they switch?

We've been switching slowly since mid-December. =)

Somebody must post the pictures of the Ode to Afrodite!

If someone has already, I apologise, but I just can't seem to find any pictures!

postcards.jpg

My god, those are so beautiful. Made me contemplate buying the whole set, irregardless of the perfume within!

i agree...the labels are gorgeous!

I love the new scroll/parchment type labels for the GCs.

To Tramp and Twilighteyes, thanks for the pics! :D

The Box of Chocolate ones are soooo pretty. I don't collect bottles for label art, but those might change my mind.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Oh man, I'm freaking out... the new GC labels are awesome. Great incentive to pick up a few that'd I'd been meaning to get for awhile. AND... I adore those Graveyard Book labels. Adore!!

I think I speak for all of us when I say: Holy shit, Tramp & TwilightEyes. You own bottles of everything. We are all insanely jealous.

Whoa, the box of chocolates are all so beautiful. I'm going to have to buy or hunt down the two that I didn't order. I was sort of planning to anyway, but the bottle art made it more urgent. I sort of like the old GC labels more than the new ones because the old ones look more old fashioned and art nouveau to me. Don't hit me! :trout: But the new ones are also very pretty. I don't actually buy many of the "regular" GCs anyway, compared to how many LEs I purchase, so it's not something I feel strongly about.

Thank you for posting those photos, Tramp and Twilighteyes! Ohhhhhhhh, the Ode to Aphrodite labels are so beautiful, I wish I could afford to buy them all. And angelicruin, thanks for the pic of Miller V. California--now I really hope it turns out to smell as good on me as I think it might, because I want that bottle, too!

And the Box O' Chocolates labels make it even more difficult to heed Beth's warnings about BPAL not being for eatin'. Or, uh, is that just me. :unsure:

Also, yay for having another reason to buy all the GC bottles on my big bottle wishlist! Those new labels look great.

I knew there was a thread for labels, but I was too lazy to search for it the other day.....but here it is! I really wanted to see what the Miller vs. Calif bottle looks like....so yay! It's up here! Thanks for posting it!

Somehow I missed that there were knew GC labels....oh well. I like them though. I liked the old ones too. I don't think I have a preference.

So has anyone posted a picture of Agape yet? I gleaned from the review thread that it is a forum skin? I have a suspicion that it is the April Fool's unicorn skin? Or am I way off?

So has anyone posted a picture of Agape yet? I gleaned from the review thread that it is a forum skin? I have a suspicion that it is the April Fool's unicorn skin? Or am I way off?

It is the Just Ask Alice skin. My camera battery is recharging or I would post a pic

I've been poking around the Tech pages and shall now attempt a test. Here is (hopefully) a picture of the Dark Delicacies vintage bottles I bought.

I figured that these bottles are topical, but as a warning: Me = not a professional photographer, sorry.

phpcz6mu2PM.jpg

Woo hoo! I think it worked. Hmmmm... might go and post in the Tech area as I had to find help outside the forum (I have a Mac).