Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but since it's label related....

Is anyone else's Invasion of the Flesh Eating Reindeer really dark? I mean, so dark I can hardly see the reindeer and much of the writing. And it looks like something might be written in white on the left of the reindeer, but I can't tell.

At the time the Yule labels were printed, Beth said that the printer was running dark and so it lost the small text and some of the details. I noticed that happened with Mourning Moon, and it seems to have happened with the Christmas B-Movie labels...

Tramp, I didn't see any of the chatter when it came up but each of the Yule blends seemed to speak either toward the starkness of winter (white) or the darkness and absence of light (black), or comfort and warmth (red/brown)(like the cookies and Gelt and Larentalia). As I painted each one I just chose which scheme I wanted it to have and went from there.

thanks for the info alicia - that is definatly the vibe I got from them, great job!

here is the whole phoeni family from this year -

phoeni.jpg

here is the whole phoeni family from this year -

Am I the only one entertained by the way the L in Metal Phoenix fades out in the font, leaving us with "Meta" Phoenix?

Perhaps a different sort of Phoenix for next year, Beth? :P

is there someone that has a picture of the label of Gladdener of all Hearts???

I am v.e.r.y. curious about it :D

EDIT: nevermind, I found out there's a search option in Flickr :P

and I love the Flickr pages :D

Edited by lunaticana

great picture of bottles!

:P I wish I'd been in funds to order the Inquisitions!

Ooh, I love all the Phoenix labels! ::covet covet covet:: I hope one/any of them work for me because now I want the bottle. :P

I just bought Brisingamen and got one of the new GC labels. I think they are very cool! My pic's not super good either, but here:

(ETA the text around the brimstone symbol reads "hand blended perfume oil")

newGClabels.png

Edited by dragonsidhe

Okay, I know this is really random and possibly already discussed but I tried searching and nothing came up so I apologize for the possible repeat.

I'm looking for a picture of a bottle of Odin...

Okay, I know this is really random and possibly already discussed but I tried searching and nothing came up so I apologize for the possible repeat.

Mine is just the normal GC label...

Hey- does anyone know what scent this is called??? Is it something REALLLy ridiculous simple like "Jolly Roger"? Lol. P1000027.jpg

Hey- does anyone know what scent this is called??? Is it something REALLLy ridiculous simple like "Jolly Roger"? Lol. P1000027.jpg

Yep, that's Jolly Roger!

Mine is just the normal GC label...

okay, thank you!

Yep, that's Jolly Roger!

ROFL. Durr. Thanks Stella!

omg

just when I was starting my search for a floating brain!!!! :cheer:

so cool!!!!

Edited by lunaticana