Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Thanks tartchef, the strange thing is I looked at TwilightEye's flickr stream twice before posting. But there it is, weird!!

Does anyone have a pic of To Autumn? I'm not finding it...

Thanks!

When in doubt, always check TwilightEyes' flickr stream :P

My darn flickr stream was TAUNTING YOU!

Or something.

Hey, I added a Bats Day flyer to BPAL FIENDS on flickr! *wishes she lived closer to Anaheim*

I see some reviews of Yulies already... labels, anyone? :P

I"m particularly curious about Nuclear Winter and Lick It Like You Mean It.

Out of curiosity...I got my Yule order today and the labels are all very, very dark. Are they all like this?

I'll get a picture later..I have to take off for work in a few minutes.

I bought Gelt, Head of Holofernes, Butter Rum Cookie, and Snow White. And, other than Snow White, they are all dark.

Also took a pic of the 2 Wind In the Willows oils I received in my lab order today.

DSC_0001-3.jpg DSC_0002-1.jpg

wind in the willows labels (am out of gallery space - sorry!)

witw.jpg

And the "white" labels

whitelabels.jpg

Edited by Tramp

Here's the Rose-Red 2008 bottle I received just the other day:

RoseRed2008.jpg

I wonder if there are other labels? I'm planning to buy another bottle of Rose Red to hoard, so I hope so!

edited to add: Wow, Tramp! Great photos!

Edited by stellans

here are the black label Yules. The pic is kinda blurry - sorry!

blacklabels.jpg

Edited by Tramp

So wait.... some of the labels for this years Yule are white, and others are black?

Let me guess.... does it have to do with concepts? Or do all the white labels have a 'snow' component?

So wait.... some of the labels for this years Yule are white, and others are black?

Let me guess.... does it have to do with concepts? Or do all the white labels have a 'snow' component?

Yeah, it seems to be conceptual. I have multiples of a number of the bottles and it isn't like there is one black label and one white label for everything. As far as I can tell about half the yules have a white background and half dark.

I *think* alicia_stardust designed the Yule labels this year, if that helps any. Maybe she can explain the reasoning behind it.

Finally got photos of the Yules taken and posted to flickr, along with Sugar Skull spray, scrubs, Snake Pit, Ladies of the Grindhouse, and some other various things here and there. And a couple of new postcards. Hopefully I will have Toad Hall by the end of the week (along with Snow White spray) and I'll get some photos of those posted. :P

Finally got photos of the Yules taken and posted to flickr, along with Sugar Skull spray, scrubs, Snake Pit, Ladies of the Grindhouse, and some other various things here and there. And a couple of new postcards. Hopefully I will have Toad Hall by the end of the week (along with Snow White spray) and I'll get some photos of those posted. :P

Could you please post a link? I went to flickr and searched by your forum name, but couldn't find them

Finally got photos of the Yules taken and posted to flickr, along with Sugar Skull spray, scrubs, Snake Pit, Ladies of the Grindhouse, and some other various things here and there. And a couple of new postcards. Hopefully I will have Toad Hall by the end of the week (along with Snow White spray) and I'll get some photos of those posted. :D

Could you please post a link? I went to flickr and searched by your forum name, but couldn't find them

It's in her sig :P.

Hello! Thanks so much for doing that!!

I'm also having trouble finding them, I went via the link in your sig but still can't find the pics..

Sorry I'm having a total brain fry day!

:P

ETA Ignore me..., found em!

*runs and hides*

Edited by ouch!