Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Aeris, You Rock :P !Thank you for showing the artwork on the Bottles! Now I want my order even more...... :D

Indeed! The artwork on those bottles is stunning :D

Most of my bottles are cobalt, which I *love* so I doubt I'll be swapping them any time soon. I did have a very old handwritten bottle of Three Witches which was nove., but my very favourite has to be the teeny, tiny early corked bottles. The lovely Red Jezebel has Bewitched (I think) in the teeny bottle and it's soooo cute! :D

Can I just ask a quick question!!

Is the Hay Moon label the same as that awesome picture of the scarecrow on the lab's site??

Yep! The layout's a bit different, but the font & scarecrow are the same....

Can I just ask a quick question!!

Is the Hay Moon label the same as that awesome picture of the scarecrow on the lab's site??

Yep! The layout's a bit different, but the font & scarecrow are the same....

Yay! Thanks tartchef. I think it's so nice.

Can't wait for my bottle to arrive now.

:P

Anyone know if the new Schwarzer Mond and Lune Noire bottles have the same labels as last time?

The Lune Noire Bottle looks nothing like the original Black Moon Bottle. (I received mine on saturday and I have Black Moon) Unfortunately, I can't speak for scwharzermond.

Anyone know if the new Schwarzer Mond and Lune Noire bottles have the same labels as last time?

The first Schwarzer Mond/Black Moon releases were black-on-white; these are white on black:

LN-SM082.jpg

Can any one help me figure out what year night's Pavillion I have?? I need images of the labels if anyone has them. Thanks!

The original one had a paper label the re-releases have had the new shiny label. Other than that they should look the same.

Anyone have a picture of the 08 version of 13?

What color is it?

Thanks!

The latest one has a green label w/ purple lettering - sorry I don't have a picture, though!

The previous Schwarzer has a black dragon on white background, with a giant black orb in its mouth.

Oooh, I can see why only 54 were made (thats the story, right?)

No, I recall a limited number was made but not specifically 54. The "54" refers, I think, to the famous discotheque Studio 54 in New York, an iconic establishment of the seventies. It's now been converted to a theatre.

Hrmmm... eh, I was just reading the reviews and thought that in addition to being a Studio 54 reference (didn't know it was made into a theatre though!) and thought someone said that only 54 were made. I'mmmmmm kinda brain fried after my final night at work :P

Anyone have a picture of the 08 version of 13?

What color is it?

Thanks!

The latest one has a green label w/ purple lettering - sorry I don't have a picture, though!

I have a picture of the newest 13 on my flickr page. I finally caved and went pro, so I moved everything from twilight_bpal to miss_twilight. (link is in my signature.)

There is a photo of Formula 54 on eBay.

Thank you ladies!

I thought so, but somehow got confused anyway. :P