Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Anyone know how many variations there are of the Tiki Queen and King labels? Personally, I wish they would stick with just one label. I hate to be disappointed when I want one label but get the other. Anyone else feel this way??

Anyone know how many variations there are of the Tiki Queen and King labels? Personally, I wish they would stick with just one label. I hate to be disappointed when I want one label but get the other. Anyone else feel this way??

I think there are only one label of each? I haven't seen a different version posted at any rate. My Tiki Queen looks just like one other I saw posted as far as I know

Just wanted to thank TwilightEyes for putting all those shots of label art up . Very cool to see those as the 3 bottles I have all have pretty much the same style of print . I'm very tempted to get a bottle of all the Lovecraft line , as the thought of putting on some Herbert West or Miskatonic University makes me laugh inwardly to no end .

:P

You're welcome!! No worries, I'll keep adding to the gallery as I have time (and money to get bottles.....)

I think there are only one label of each? I haven't seen a different version posted at any rate. My Tiki Queen looks just like one other I saw posted as far as I know

Same here. I got the one with the hula dancer on it and its the only one I've seen.

Posted pic in the community gallery of all the scents from the last update

Worm Moon, April Fool, Hex, and Beltane

Tiki King and Queen

Atomic Luau Lounge

Oh man, April Fool really does have a great label. Knew I should've picked that one up... though of course, all the Tiki labels make me really happy too. Good thing we can't see the labels til we get the bottles, or my finances would be in a world of hurt. :P

Thanks for the pictures!

I SO want to buy all the tiki scents, just because the labels are so beautiful! Must wait for decants...

I am definitely getting Tiki Queen, though, anyway, and probably at least one other one. Thank goodness for tax returns, though I should really save that for the vacation we booked yesterday.

Thanks to everyone who's posted labels!

Posted pic in the community gallery of all the scents from the last update

Worm Moon, April Fool, Hex, and Beltane

Tiki King and Queen

Atomic Luau Lounge

Thanks for posting these. I love the labels for the tiki scents. LOVE THEM! I would almost buy them just for that. I'm a sucker for packaging. :P

Ditto on the thanks... and on the tiki love. Looking at that display has me wanting to run out and buy all manner of tropical juices and boozes to start mixing up!

Oh my. I love, love, LOVE all those labels. Especially those Atomic Lua bottles. Fun, fun, fun! I hope I fall in love with some of them, so I have an excuse to purchase several of the bottles. :P

I kind of wish I'd ordered April Fool just for the label. But that's silly, since I wouldn't wear the scent.

is the label for kitsune-tsuki the regular blue and lace white kind?? i thought that all GC was that way but then i got the bow and crown of conquest and was pleasantly surprised to see it had some art on it. just wondering if anyone has gotten kitsune-tsuki recently...please report!

is the label for kitsune-tsuki the regular blue and lace white kind?? i thought that all GC was that way but then i got the bow and crown of conquest and was pleasantly surprised to see it had some art on it. just wondering if anyone has gotten kitsune-tsuki recently...please report!

yep, I got one in the last couple of months and it was the standard GC label art.

yep, I got one in the last couple of months and it was the standard GC label art.

well alrighty then...thanks! bit of a disappointment, but then again, that would be only my second GC labeled bottle :P i buy too many LEs!!!

well today the community gallery space seems to like me! I uploaded 2 new label images of Smut 2008. I'm not sure how many images there are for these this year but if your Smut labels are different please post a pic!

eta: link - http://www.bpal.org/index.php?autocom=gall...si&img=1907

Okay, this may be a supremely dumb question, but I have the bottle and I can not figure the picture out. WHAT is the picture on the blue label (the one on the left)? I can see the woman's face, and her foot, and beyond that I am stumped. You'd think, since my mind is in the gutter permanently, that I'd figure it out, but nope, not working. (I do like that she looks like Chiana from Farscape, though...)

I have the blue Smut, and you got me wondering...and now that I've taken a close look, I think it's her underoos hooked around her ankles.

Either that, or some BDSM thing. :P But that shows where my mind went when I got up close and personal.

I have the blue Smut, and you got me wondering...and now that I've taken a close look, I think it's her underoos hooked around her ankles.

Either that, or some BDSM thing. :P But that shows where my mind went when I got up close and personal.

My mind goes to the same place, but then I just can't quite figure out what BDSM thing. Maybe some kind of sling... Hmmn. :D

My mind goes to the same place, but then I just can't quite figure out what BDSM thing. Maybe some kind of sling... Hmmn. :P

That's what I had figured. But it really does look like a pair of panties to me.

well my gallery space is full again (oops!) so I will post the pics of stromhold and the east here -

eastandstormhold.jpg