Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Site update.

Well, it's 2am, and the site update [Phase I] is finally finished. I still need to do a TON of things, but I haven't any more energy or brain-juice left with which to work.

And I'm out of cigarettes. :x

When I get up tomorrow, I'll post the changes and additions in detail.

Sleep happy, all!

Must order. Too much choice.  Help.  :D

LMAO. Ditto!!! And I only emailed my order off two days ago now I want to add more to it!!! Must... resist.... must.... :P

Update: Oh blast, I've just seen Jolly Roger Sea spray with an undercurrent of leather, Bay Rum, and salty, dry woods!. These are my two must try new scents... oh and all of the seven deadly sins...

*squeak*

well I just pm'd you Beth & e-mailed to add to my order.

12, 12 new ones I must try (there were a few more but cut back- must restrain self until next time) :oops:

The jolly roger, bluebeard & whitechapel all screamed "redmond" at me as he loooooves Pirate stuff, especially Bluebeard. But I spoilt him last time I ordered so it's all about me this time :D neener :P

omg omg omg!! :P

that lists just amazing!! Must try to narrow it down to some kind of manageble order at once...(though it might take some time..)

Lightning is definately on the list...

xxxx

Well, it's 2am, and the site update [Phase I] is finally finished. I still need to do a TON of things, but I haven't any more energy or brain-juice left with which to work.  

Oh goodness dear....Good thing I just got paid.

Beth, you are going to get nailed with orders this week. Take plenty of vitamins!!

:shock:

omg must restrain until i get the order i placed already!... I am just dying to get Morella (its my middle name!).... and bliss (mmm choco goodness yum)!

*drools* Must have entire Mad Tea Party set.....

Oh dear. I haven't even gotten my first order yet and I already have to pare down my second order to a manageable size :roll:

Oh lordy - no work will be done today, I must read every new word. I've only tried 5 of the 20 oils I received Friday. So much for trying all of them before placing another order. :P

bloody hell.... I want to move into the Lab... The new scents all sound soo soo soo devine. And a Juliet scent... *cheeky question* can there be a Romeo too one day.

And Alice in Wonderland scents... too good to be true...

I love you BPAL...

So much for waiting to my order to arrive before I place an order. I've got it narrowed down to 23 so far. My goodness. Yes Elizabeth, please take your vitamins this week. I have a feeling you are about to get bombarded.

So I have one order that should be showing up today or tommorrow, one more on the way, and now, I've already picked out another $50 worth I will probably order today?

This is an addiction. I am so hopeless. But I absolutely must have more...

Maybe I'll eat the extra $5 of shipping and break my order out into two... one for the large bottles I *must* have right away, and give myself a few days to aggonize over which samples to order...

Why don't I just sign my entire paycheck over to BPAL? ;-)

Oh my god! This is so awesome and so treacherous! I am so excited about the new scents, I picked out 24 that I must have. I hope you are truly feeling better, I will try to restrain myself from ordering immediately so that you aren't totally overwhelmed with orders. I haven't even made it all the way through the imps ears of my last order yet and now I need to place a new order. Elizabeth you are amazing! By the way, your scents are the only reason my husband now "gets" my scent obsession, in fact now its a game to him. He makes a point of sniffing my neck every evening, which is o.k. by me. :P

:shock: Wow, I think my brain just melted from the overload of new options. And I was already having a hard time decising on my next order. :oops:

Gods help me.

elizabeth, did you get rid of some scents? i couldn't find Ingénue... but then again i wasn't searching thoroughly.  :?

it wasn't there when i made the database (which was verified before i gave elizabeth the url for the search form last weekend), or the excel spreadsheet that preceeded the database and that was made around 12/7/03.

The descriptions of Ingenue and Vicomte were posted on Shiny & New as part of the November update but I don't think they were ever in the official categories. Am I right?

you just may be correct there Shollin, since they're not in the search database.

nor is hellfire.

The descriptions of Ingenue and Vicomte were posted on Shiny & New as part of the November update but I don't think they were ever in the official categories.  Am I right?

I f*cked up. :? They should both be under Love Potions, but I somehow deleted them the first time 'round, and then didn't fix Ingenue this time.

I'm going to clear that up this afternoon. Thanks for pointing it out, guys! :P

Sign in to follow this