Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pumpkin with pear, white wine grapes, and jasmine-laced tea.

At first this starts off very buttery and very spicy pumpkin. After dry down the butter and spice mellow out and in it's place wine grapes and pear begin to come through. I can barely detect jasmine-lace tea, but the tea note is prevalent. To me it is more a fruity tea than jasmine te which is just fine. I really don't like jasmine, and there is none to be found in this blend.

Overall a fuity tea pumpkin oil. Edited by Shollin

In bottle: clean, spicy scent

Wet: Getting a lot of the pumpkin spice, with a touch of grape and pear. I wasn’t sure how it was going to work, but the cool notes balance out the warm ones really well.

Drydown: The sweet and spicy work very well together. Second that this is NOT a slather scent—quite a nice throw! Great for late summer/early autumn, I think.

I get a bit of pumpkin with a lot of..pear I guess, but without looking at the notes I would have said blueberry. I like it, it has great throw, but it's not a scent I would wear much.

First sniff: Pumpkin, very ripe juicy fruits, and tea. It’s caught somewhere in the middle between sweet and savory.

Wearing: I keep thinking this should be spicy, but it really isn’t; it’s just that I associate spice with pumpkin. The pumpkin in this is provides a very smooth base layer to boost the fruit and tea. I smell like either dessert or breakfast, and I’m not sure which.

I keep trying pumpkin scents because I want to like them but somehow they just don't seem to do much for me... I've had a decant of this for years now and I just never pull it out. Something about it is very buttery and sweet, but then it goes slightly bitter and sour on me eventually. Just not a huge fan of this one.... which is unfortunate because I think I also have a full bottle of this from a later year. Oops.

This is more grape than pumpkin on me. I actually didn't sniff the decant or look at the notes before I applied it, and when I was slapped in the face with an intense grape scent, that's when I decided to look up the scent notes. This is an artificial grape type of grape, too, not something like the champagne grape in, say, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Bat. I get some jasmine tea after the grape calms down a little, very late in the day. But mostly, this is GRAPE with a bit of tea.

You have to be a fan of grape scents to enjoy this one.