The incense-tinged scent of forbidden tomes and the musk-laden remnants of infernal servants.

An incensy library scent?! Are you kidding me?! They didn't even have to ask me to order this, they should have just billed me for it automatically!

Don't be afraid though if incense is not your thing, this is a subtle incense, that has long since settled into the dusty volumes. It has soaked into the parchment, beneath layers of dust. A gentle, warm scent that really doesn't display its full lurid set of papery plumage until you put it on. These sort of scents really warm on my skin and become nuzzle-worthy. Put it on your favorite bookworm and then you'll want to distract him/her from their reading as it heats up on their skin.

I think I catch a glimpse of the incense I loved in Riding the Goat -- a soft, slightly sweet, slightly tobacco-like note, woody and glossy and rich, but muted and distant in this blend. Faint wisps of smoke, and a breath warming on the back of your neck -- but when you turn to face the sweet-smelling spectre, he has vanished and only a faint outline remains traced in the air.

Wear this one when you read at night, or study, or in the library, or a haunted mansion, basement, or haunted forest.