Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mob_psychology

What should I expect at Will-Call?

If you place an order to be picked up at Will Call, do you get frimps and/or other goodies with your order?

GC imps typically aren't given out at East Coast Will Call. If there is a special LE frimp or frottle (free bottle) offered, these have been at both East and West Coast Will Calls. Carnivale cards are available at East Coast Will Call along with the appropriate Carnivale bottles purchased. :P

so - did the will call threads disappear? I see one for each coast in the post cemetary area, but no new ones... just wanted to check...

Nope. It's just that nobody has posted in 'em since last year, so when the autoarchiver did it's thing, the threads dropped like rocks off the BPAL Chatter front page. Finding 'em is easy if you search BPAL Chatter for Titles Only using any of the words in the thread name:

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=30795&hl=call

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=37378&hl=call

Gotta isolate it to BPAL Chatter, that's the trick. ;) Otherwise you get too many results, and the more recent ones still bury the ones you want!

Okay, so...I hope someone knows. I live in NC and I'm thinking I may get out to the GA Will Call as it's the only location that's even drivable for me.

Are there limits on how many of a Will-Call scent you can get? If so, what are they (1x person? 2x person? Dont try to buy like 50 of them?)

I ask because after a fairly large # of the girls in my friends circle up the east coast have gotten introduced to BPAL, we all want a bottle, and maybe a backup too, but I am the only person who has any chance of being able to go in person to this shindig to get them.

Hi! I'll be going to my first (East Coast) WC February 9th (yea! :D ). The update email said that there will be some trading post items there but someone else in the East will call thread said they didn't ever see lockets there. Does anyone know if its possible to order a locket and pick it up there???

Sorry if I'm annoying with my newbyness... :blush:

I'm going to be in San Francisco visiting in March for a conference and I'll be there from March 10-14. Am I correct in assuming that if the full moon is listed for March 11 that the Will Call would also be held March 11? I was thinking of renting a car and driving down to LA for Will Call.

So.... I have a friend in LA who is going to try to go to will-call for me. I've read this thread and all the others I could find to prepare her (she's not a bpal addict), and I think she'll be all set with my little list. But I still have a few questions I hope somebody can answer.

1- Is there a limit to what you can buy there?

2- Will GC/other things be available, or just the items on Beth's list in the announcement thread?

3- Does the lab still take paypal payments on site?

Thanks!

Corey

So.... I have a friend in LA who is going to try to go to will-call for me. I've read this thread and all the others I could find to prepare her (she's not a bpal addict), and I think she'll be all set with my little list. But I still have a few questions I hope somebody can answer.

1- Is there a limit to what you can buy there?

2- Will GC/other things be available, or just the items on Beth's list in the announcement thread?

3- Does the lab still take paypal payments on site?

Thanks!

Corey

you should be able to find the information you're looking for here:

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=63964

You can place an order for pick up, however, if you have a friend going for you, she's going to have to place the order herself, since they don't allow third party pick ups. There's a paypal address specifically for will call, listed in the link, and the deadline for those orders is the 29th.

I'm not entirely sure if there's a limit, as I've never been to a WC before, so hopefully someone else can help with that.

hope this all helps!

What should I expect at the Dirty South Will Call, since nobody's really addressed that here? How is it different from the WC or dearly departed EC ones? Do they carry the entire line of GCs as well? How does it work when you're there?

I've been out of the loop for a while, and I noticed today that the Will Call posts don't seem to mention Atlanta anymore. What happened to the Atlanta Will Calls?

I've been out of the loop for a while, and I noticed today that the Will Call posts don't seem to mention Atlanta anymore. What happened to the Atlanta Will Calls?

The Atlanta-area Will Call was discontinued after last July's. There's more information in the Dirty South Will Call thread.

The Atlanta-area Will Call was discontinued after last July's. There's more information in the Dirty South Will Call thread.

Thank you!

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, but can't find anything like this here in the massive posts, BUT since never been to a Will Call, do they ever have Trading Post items at them? Like soaps, bath oils, etc etc? Just curious?? Thanks for any info! :wub2:

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, but can't find anything like this here in the massive posts, BUT since never been to a Will Call, do they ever have Trading Post items at them? Like soaps, bath oils, etc etc? Just curious?? Thanks for any info! :wub2:

Hi Numanoid,

Not sure about the other Will Call locations, but at West Coast Will Call, Puddin will bring in Trading Post items when he has stock on hand. In my experience, there is always a bit of GC and current LE product available for purchase. I've picked up bath oils, atmos, soap, and BPTP perfume oils at WCWC over the years. I've never asked Puddin about whether he brings in goblin squirt atmos, but he's brought in atmos, bath oils, massage oils, perfume oils, soaps, candles, socks, tees, Lunacy tees, imp cases, lockets, pendants, candies, and nail polishes at various times. Puddin will occasionally bring protos in as well.

Hope that helps :)

Hi Numanoid,

Not sure about the other Will Call locations, but at West Coast Will Call, Puddin will bring in Trading Post items when he has stock on hand. In my experience, there is always a bit of GC and current LE product available for purchase. I've picked up bath oils, atmos, soap, and BPTP perfume oils at WCWC over the years. I've never asked Puddin about whether he brings in goblin squirt atmos, but he's brought in atmos, bath oils, massage oils, perfume oils, soaps, candles, socks, tees, Lunacy tees, imp cases, lockets, pendants, candies, and nail polishes at various times. Puddin will occasionally bring protos in as well.

Thanks!! That does help...I have a friend that might be going to the WCWC on Wednesday, so I am trying to giver her a list of things I want!! :)

Hi Numanoid,

Thanks!! That does help...I have a friend that might be going to the WCWC on Wednesday, so I am trying to giver her a list of things I want!! :)

If that's the case, then I would recommend sending Puddin an email at the Post to ask if he can bring in the particular items you'd like. He was kind enough to do that for me last year :)