Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Once an order is placed, it is final.

:joy: You guys (sorry,girls) are completely right! Have just checked and it lists my new address *whew*, I got confused since another seller asked for my address when i ordered something through paypal guess that person wasn't paying much attention :huh?: .

:joy: You guys (sorry,girls) are completely right! Have just checked and it lists my new address *whew*, I got confused since another seller asked for my address when i ordered something through paypal guess that person wasn't paying much attention :huh?: .

I think it depends on how your mark the payment. If it's marked as a gift or something, for example, then no address will be required (but you also won't be able to file a PayPal claim if a person then rips you off, so always mark it appropriately).

Is it possible to combine an Etsy overstock order with a GC Paypal order so I don't have to pay shipping twice? (Not combining two already placed orders after the fact, but let's say I already know now I want 1 GC bottle and 1 Etsy bottle and I'd like them shipped together)

Edited by orata

Is it possible to combine an Etsy overstock order with a GC Paypal order so I don't have to pay shipping twice? (Not combining two already placed orders after the fact, but let's say I already know now I want 1 GC bottle and 1 Etsy bottle and I'd like them shipped together)

I already know the answer to this - no. Etsy and regular stock are handled completely separately. If the GC bottle you want isn't on Etsy, then you have to order them individually and have them shipped individually.

Edited by GypsyRoseRed

I already know the answer to this - no. Etsy and regular stock are handled completely separately. If the GC bottle you want isn't on Etsy, then you have to order them individually and have them shipped individually.

Too bad... thanks for the quick answer, GypsyRoseRed!

It's been that way for a long time because it was just too complicated and extended the turnaround time. In order to make things run smoothly, the different arms of the business have to be paid separately and shipped separately. :)

I am not sure this is the right place, but I ordered the Sprinklecake forum only and forgot to include my user name in the comments. Not sure if this will be OK or not.

Oh! I ordered WILF all those months back (when I was new!) but didn't include my forum name... :o are they psychic? :D Or was there a chance they might have noticed this newb posting all over the place? :rofl:

I have a question about shipping. I placed an order twice and that means I also paid for shipping twice. Since I am from Europe, shipping is $25,00 every time I place an order. I now got a notification in where they combined the order. If it was only a few dollars, I wouldn't mind so much but in this case it's a lot. I do think I should get $25,00 back for shipping that wasn't used. Does anyone else had the same problem?

Edited by Hadewig

Hadewig, the Lab and Post both are usually very good about refunding a postage in that case - though sometimes the refund is delayed a few days after shipping. If you don't see something refunded after a week, just shoot an email. I am sure they will refund you one of the shipping fees!

Hi, I'm a noob. I made two orders ( my first!)

Should I just sit tight with that or should they ship together?

No mistakes on either order, I just imagine they will be processed at the same time. Is it faster to just leave it alone?

Hi WednesdayFriday

the lab cannot be expected to combine orders... I sometimes make a note when ordering from say etsy with I will order X from lab as soon as this one goes through and then when I make the lab order say I just ordered from etsy transaction # this so they could cross reference if they wanted to but it is a time kill for them. Expect 2 boxes full of joy. I wouldn't even email them after the fact. Sadly that means double shipping charges for you but if they do notice it and ship in one box they *maybe* will refund the double shipping. Tho honestly I have never asked them to since they went and cross referenced two tickets :-/ Unlike the European poster above, where shipping is humongous, I just figure it is the price I paid for not being organized.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but how do I contact the lab to request a change of delivery address? My order is still processing. Thanks!

The customer service account is answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. It'll be helpful if you reference your order number in your email.

I really have wanted to try antique lace FOREVER but im low on money and destashing since im out of work and knew i shouldnt have bought a bottle but when i saw it wasnt letting me order HG kept saying out of stock i ordered a bottle..then it finally let me order a HG after i panic ordered a bottle..i dont need the bottle, i rarely wear bottles anymore and only really use HG when i do wear bpal these days. Will the lab be willing to cancel my order to the lab? Anyone ever done this? Plus the shipping for both combined is like $14 x_x

I really have wanted to try antique lace FOREVER but im low on money and destashing since im out of work and knew i shouldnt have bought a bottle but when i saw it wasnt letting me order HG kept saying out of stock i ordered a bottle..then it finally let me order a HG after i panic ordered a bottle..i dont need the bottle, i rarely wear bottles anymore and only really use HG when i do wear bpal these days. Will the lab be willing to cancel my order to the lab? Anyone ever done this? Plus the shipping for both combined is like $14 x_x

Since most of us here don't work at the lab, we can only shrug our shoulders in curiosity.

Why not message customer service directly and see if they are able to help you out?

Eta, if the order you want to cancel is from the post, then message puddin, not the lab! :wink:

Edited by annemathematics

On the flip side, I'm sure you won't have any trouble in selling the bottle. I'm sure someone is DISO of it!

Yes, you can cancel an order. I did it once.... it was back when the CD came back. I waited over 40 days for my order when others were already getting and reselling bottles I wanted. Just e-mail the lab and/or if you went through Paypal, just request a refund through there. No issues.

Yes, you can cancel an order. I did it once.... it was back when the CD came back. I waited over 40 days for my order when others were already getting and reselling bottles I wanted. Just e-mail the lab and/or if you went through Paypal, just request a refund through there. No issues.

I emailed the lab first but i really would rather not go through paypal (which i did use) because the only way to request a refund from paypal is pretty much reporting not getting a product or it not being as described. in your case you waited 40 days, so thats different but i just placed my order. =/ if they end up shipping it to me ill just rehome it for what i paid for the bottle + post shipping with no extra fees to someone who wasnt able to order a bottle.

Thank you everyone for the help/responses!

Relatively small goof, but on my last order I accidentally ordered two How Doth the Little Crocodile imps. I emailed the Lab and a note was put on my order to cancel one and receive a partial refund once my order ships. It hasn't yet, but I am very pleased by how helpful customer service was.

Hi everyone! Does someone know if I can add TAL bottles to my BPAL order, or vice versa? Also, I know this question is asked often, and there is never a definite answer. But as far as the monthly Lunacy, when abouts is taken down?