Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Em-

Bitch (fizzyBOOM)

Snappy-quick PMS relief.
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, shea oil, coconut milk, evening primrose oil, witch hazel, Indian geranium essential oil, sweet fennel essential oil, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Elixir blend.

So, what better time to try the PMS bomb than while in the throws of PMS, eh?

I have not had the good fortune to sample the oil that infuses this wonderful fizzing ball of diffusing goodness, but based on my experience this weekend, it is in my next order, I assure you. The "Bitch Bomb" :P was a quick fizzing, water softening, fresh scented relief - it relaxed my cranky forehead, it soothed my burgeoning cramps, and generally just made me feel much less like a raging ball of hormonal rage and random irritations.

I cannot really pin down a specific scent for this Boom, but it was nice, fresh, but not overly floral or fruity or anything really - definitely scented, but inoffensive, as something targeted for the cranky should be. :D

It was not as soft and moisturizing as the bombs I've tried to date, but it was still quite soft, and did not require any additional bubbles or fizzing or bells or whistles - just nice soft Bitch (b gone)...

As it is *that time* for me, it was time for a Bitch fizzyBOOM!

Really calming, soothing and relaxing effect. I love the spicy floral of the geranium oil and it was sort of citrusy as well. Evening primrose oil is said to be very good for skin health and healing. Witch hazel is calming. I felt better after being in the tub with my fizzyBOOM.

As usual, no bath tub ring, lots of fizzing. Moderately moisturizing but I always moisturize after bath anyhow. And actually, I don't like the water to be overly oily/creamy or however the bomb moisturizes.

This fBOOM is in the top 3 for me along with TKO and Quietude.

I definitely would buy this again!

Thank you, Beth!

:P

I decided today was the perfect day to use the Bitch bomb that I've had sitting around for a little while. I've loved all of the Trading Post bombs that I've used, but I think that may be my favorite so far.

When I put the bomb in the bath, the fragrance wasn't overwhelming, but it was very gentle and pleasant. It reminded me of soothing wildflowers and herbs. The scent was strong enough to notice, but not enough to give me a headache, or nauseate me. Side note: I'm *very* picky about bath products, and can't tolerate the cloying, plasticness of fragrance oils at all, I hate the way they smell, and I hate the way they linger for hours if not days with their synthetic stench...which is why I was so excited that the Trading Post was using all natural ingredients. The texture of the bath was just perfect, very moisturizing and soft, but not greasy.

I was planning to take a quick bath before work this morning, but there was something completely hypnotic about this bomb. I did NOT want to get out of the bath. It was so soothing and soft and gentle. Heavenly. And, so far, no one has called me a bitch today, so hey! It must have worked a bit. :P

This bomb is grood stuff, people.

I felt so much better after the bath - my achey muscles had been eased, my mood had been lifted, my insane hormonal cravings temporarily quieted - aah. The only thing I regret about this bath is that I ran the water too hot and too full, so I had to get out of the bath too soon.