Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mmcfa2

Seduction (fizzyBOOM)

Passion, sensuality, romance, sexual sensitivity.
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, shea oil, coconut milk, dead sea salts, refined extra virgin olive oil, red sandalwood powder, demerara sugar, witch hazel, ylang ylang essential oil, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab’s Elixir blend.

ah, now this was lovely! Rose and Ylang and it fizzed for a good long time. I split the boom in half and it was more than enough. Scent lingered for quite a while. I'm not sure I care for the pink tint to the water though. It was a very moisturizing boom and the pink wanted to stick to the tub with the oils. No stains after a good rinse though.

Lovely, lovely fizzyBOOM!

Seduction is one of my favorite Panacea scents and the fBOOM definitely matched this scent!

The water was tinted a pretty pink from the red sandalwood powder. It did require a tub swishout afterwards to remove the color.

As usual, this fBOOM was great in the fizzy and moisterizing departments wafting ylang sensually during my bath.

I enjoyed using this but prefer TKO and Quietude.

:P

Seduction's actually not one of my favorite Panaceas - it's one that so ylang-y that I can only take it in small doses.

None the less, I tried it anyway.

It's slightly pink, which I found to be cute. The bomb was strongly scented - sandalwood and rose and ylang (but not as much ylang as I'd thought there'd be). I'm a decadent soul and used the whole bomb at once.

I find many bath bombs to be slightly drying but this was moisturizing without being overly so. I enjoyed the silky texture of the water. I must have a different type of tub than the ladies who went before me, because I didn't have any issues with the pink trying to stay behind - it went cleanly out. The smell was strong enough that I could lightly smell it sitting up in the tub, but not so strong to be overpowering (like Fantasy Bath's bombs can be). The scent was mostly roses for me, which I enjoyed.

My towel lightly smelled of sandalwood for days afterwards, but that's not really a negative, because I enjoy the smell of sandalwood.