Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

New Mods Installed

OK I'm finished editing code for the night. I don't think there are any bugs in the new stuff, but that usually means there is. :P So let me know if you run into any new problems involving the following areas.

Posting colors and font: Your settings are now in a different spot. You'll have to reset them to what they were before (or would like them to be now), but after that, there should be no more resetting of your text prefs anytime you edit your profile info as those fields no longer exist on the same form. Go to My Controls -> Edit Posting Options to play with your font faces and colors!

Topic Flagging: Make a topic you're following stand out more by "flagging it." In every topic, there's a link towards the top of the thread to "flag this topic." Once clicked a little red flag will appear next to the topic title on the forum view. To unflag the topic, just click the unflag link (which will be in place of the flag link on flagged topics). Hopefully you'll find that useful!

Lastly, there's a small cosmetic change on the way subforums look because I thought they looked bare up top before.

Have other things to do, but I'm sleepy so that's all I'm doing for tonight.

The forums look great :P

Thank you, cant wait to try the flag topic, once I make a topic worthy of it.

Well, I tried to reply before and the Page Not Found demon ate it. So here goes again...

Diana, is there any way you could put our locations under our avatars? I know I can drill down into a profile but....I don't want to! :P

If I'm being a pain, just whack me!! :D :D

hmm...when I press "update" it shows my current settings back at default . Is there something I'm missing?

Edited to say that the effects stuck, no problem just; caused confusion at the time because the bugger kept telling me that everything was at default.

Edited by AmberBreathing

Sign in to follow this