Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
spaceprostitute

Snake Oil Help! Layering it, Snake Pit scents, blends with Snake Oil

I have not tried them all, but of the ones I have tried I loved Boomslang (just awesome, and the oil is so dark it doubles as a self tanner :laugh: ), and Temple Viper which is :wub3:

I love Asp Viper and Temple Viper. I am almost out of Asp Viper so I'm excited for it's re-release!

ALL of them! I'm just kidding. Cottonmouth is wonderful on me, but probably the least like SO, at least to my nose. Banded Sea Snake did not work on me at all.

I have and love:

Asp Viper

Coral Snake

Australian Copperhead

Cottonmouth (as mentioned above

I want to try the rest of the Pit - and am frantically hoarding PayPal so I can order the whole thing when it goes live.

I got them all the first time around, and did not regret it. Stella and I have the same favorites: Temple Viper and Boomslang. I also love Green Tea Viper.

I've tried all of the snakes. Western Diamond back is soft leather and SO. Asp viper is very spicy with strong SO. Faiza, Death adder and Temple viper are resinous and sweet. Green tree viper is vanilla and mint. Cottonmouth is the lightest of the snakes and floral, mostly linden and lilies. King cobra is mainly frankincense. Boomslang has a good amount of snake oil plus chocolate. Australian Copperhead is fruity. Banded Sea snake is salty and mossy, light on the SO. I can't remember what Habu smells like.

I really can't pick a favorite. It depends on my mood. They're all good. If I could only have one, probably Temple viper or Death adder.

Edited by sprout

Oh I bet there's a topic under Recommendations about the Snake Pit - but I'm no good at searching (I was great at it on the old forum) and I couldn't find it!  I think there should be one, if there isn't already.

But - my favorite is Temple Viper, followed closely by King Cobra, Cottonmouth, and with Death Adder and Western Diamondback in a tie for 4th place.  I also really like Boomslang but currently don't have any, so I haven't worn it in a long time.  : )

I love all the ones I’ve tried so far: Death Adder, Western Diamondback, Boomslang. 

I would also add Please Scream Inside Your Snake Oil and Snake Smut to any list of snake oil must-tries. 

Boomslang is probably my favorite, but I surprised myself with how much I like Cottonmouth (not usually a florals person) as well as Coral Snake (not usually an apple person).