Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Doc Constantine

Important info regarding shipping and emails

Hi Speedqueen. Has it been a month since you ordered, or since your package shipped?

I am in Canada too (Vancouver) and it is not unusual for swaps/orders to take up to two weeks to reach me. So I would say that one month and a half (give or take one week) from the day the order is placed is pretty much the standard timeline at the moment.

I also had once a package from the US(not BPAL) that took 2 months... it had been opened by customs, of course.

I am sure your order will soon be there :P

I broke down and sent an e-mail.  Hopefully its just Canadian Customs being creeps.  Not a lost order.

Its been a month,  So sorry Brian.

I had a horrendous problem with customs recently, Speedqueen. I'd bet the rent that it's them.

Hi Speedqueen. Has it been a month since you ordered, or since your package shipped?

I am in Canada too (Vancouver) and it is not unusual for swaps/orders to take up to two weeks to reach me. So I would say that one month and a half (give or take one week) from the day the order is placed is pretty much the standard timeline at the moment.

I also had once a package from the US(not BPAL)  that took 2 months... it had been opened by customs, of course.

I am sure your order will soon be there :P

I'll hold on to my bloomers. Free Trade my arse.

Only in Canada eh?

Thanks for the info.

When I emailed the lab about my May 20 order, I received a response within 24 hours (which I thought was really fast), and my order (which had to be reprinted) was shipped, and received the day after it was shipped. I live in San Diego, so it's not too far.

I'm really happy with the product, and completely understand the turn around time.

Thank you for your lovely oils!!!