Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Doc Constantine

Important info regarding shipping and emails

Guest satoya

so, international orders after 25th may, not shipped yet? or all shipments shipped through may 28?

Is the lab experiencing email problems at the moment?

I know that it was mentioned that it might take a day or two to get a reply, but I mailed on the 16th (last Wednesday) and I've not heard anything. If the rest of you are experiencing the same kind of lag in email replies, I won't worry, but if it's just me I should resend.

I'm a bit anxious as it's concerning an order that should have shipped on June 5th according to Nella, and it's not turned up...

Carolsag, there's no guarantee anyone from the Lab will see this post - the announcements forum is for them to talk to us, not for us to talk to them. Have you tried sending an e-mail with this information to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com ?

Hey carolsag, I know you said ignore :P but if it makes you feel better, I think that 3-4 days is still reasonable. Even when Nella was there full-time, that was a normal timeframe (for me, anyway!).

i am waiting on an answer to my 05-23 order and havent rec. a reply yet i e-mailed about 3-4 days ago. and i am a little worried because i called cc/now and they said my order stills says "awaiting shipment' and they have the right to cancel the order if it isnt shipped in 30 days or less they  said they would e-mail the lab  but i dont know,i also have an order from 05-28 and a few from early june i wish i could  use pay pal , i dont mind waiting 2 months if i have to, but not  knowing what is going on is starting to get to me, i know the lab said they were shipped through 05-28 but cc/now tells me mine werent even picked up, oh well  that might just be  for the best as i know i  shouldnt  be placing all these orders as my husband and i dont really have the extra money  to spend on these kind of luxeries  N.Y.state disability thinks $ 590.00 a month is enough to live on, yeah right, that is about what they get for rent  for a one bedroom apt. in this area! i really need to save some money and go to the dentist as i am in a lot of pain and medicaid doesnt pay for root canals which i need, so i am taking this as a sign!just ignore this as i just needed to get this off my chest before i freak and i have noone else to talk to and my husband dosent want to hear anything unless it is about his N.Y. YANKEES! :P

I know you said ignore, but *hugs* for painful teeth :D

Paypal doesn't actually make life any easier from an information point of view: the 2 latest orders I've placed have just been a case of sending the money via paypal with the actual order details in the comment field. Apart from the email from paypal themselves, I have no way of knowing if this has been received by the Lab, and they don't seem to be sending out confirmation of shipping emails.

(Sorry if this comes across as critical, Lab People, I know you're all very busy right now with Nella away. I guess you get very frustrated at people like me asking for confirmations of shipping and whatnot. I just wish there was an easy way of letting people know what was going on with their orders. I know there isn't right now, and I'm still ordering stuff, so it's my own fault I'm impatient I guess...)

I'm going to shut up now!

I placed an order on 5/15 via Paypal and haven't heard anything. I emailed last week asking if they at least received my order. I haven't gotten a response.

Brian mentioned the other day about re-printing some Paypal orders. I don't know if one of those is mine...I'm not sure what "re-printing a Paypal order" actually means. Were they originally overlooked?

So I just wait... I know eventually it'll show up... :P

yes i have been trying to reach them for several days,sent many e-mails    and cc/ now is trying to reach them for me also

Not that this makes it any easier for you, but if it's only been several days, keep trying. They've been moving to a storefront where there isn't any internet connection, plus the person that usually answers emails is away, so things are moving slowly in terms of email (but seem to be moving slightly quickly when it comes to orders, though the update could slow that.)

Can you get CC now to not cancel your order? I don't see what harm it does in the queue, especially since you'll just have to re-order and move back in the queue. If worse comes to worst and your order gets canceled, I would try paypalling the money, if possible, with an email about what happened and hopefully the Lab would be able to prioritize.

i rec. an e-mail from Brian today he is going to ship it out tommorow or next day there was some problems with order as i canceled one of my orders from06-01 i had put it on the wrong credit card. all is okay now thanks. p.s. more details 4 pages down.

Edited by carolsag

Doing the happy dance! I just got an e-mail from Brian (thanks, Brian your hard work is truly appreciated!) and my 5/17 and 6/1 orders have been combined and should be on the way tomorrow.

This is good news that was really needed today!

I hope I get a response soon :D I have sent 8 emails to answersblackphoenix etc, and I did not get a response yet so far. I know they have a lot to do but this being in suspense is really nerveracking! :D :P

*patpatpat Reinaluna* I'm sure between real work, making oils, filling bottles, labeling bottles and mailing them out, Beth and Brian are getting through e-mails just as fast as their internet connection will let them! :P

thanks everyone, i got an e-mail from the lab, Beth was sick over the weekend , anyhow there was a delay on my order because i had to cancel an order from 06-01 and reorder it again because i used the wrong credit card so they had to take apart order than reship. i wish i didnt call the toll free # for cc/ now as they got me all upset saying that my order is going to be cancelled by them because it still says" awaiting shipment" instead of " shipped". and they can only hold it for 30 days,but Brian told me that is only if you were not charged for it. i need to get a hobby as i am not use to being home all the time,as i used to work before i got sick, now i have to much free time and end up worrying about everything ,oh well alls well that ends well and hopefully i will have my order soon and will be able to forget about today, because it was not a good day at all for me. i should know by now to just be patient and if i dont get anything in amonth and half to two months then e-mail etc, will i ever learn?:P

Edited by carolsag

Whoa, Speedy! What's wrong? Are you okay? Just frustrated?

Hope you're alright-- one big ARRGHH makes me worry! :P

I'm still waiting on a reply from Brian about two 5ml bottles that went missing .. but if Beth was sick, I'm sure things got a bit backed up, and I'm patient.

I'm trying really hard to be patient. I want to email to find out where my package is so bad, but I don't want to add to their stress. I'm waiting for orders placed 5/18 and 5/28 and no shipping notification yet. Patience is a virtue and one I need to work on :P.

Poor Beth & Brian! I bet they really miss Nella!

Whoa, Speedy!  What's wrong?  Are you okay?  Just frustrated? 

Hope you're alright-- one big ARRGHH makes me worry!  :P

Thanks for the Hug Magpiedee.

Just waiting impatiently that's all. My mailbox is the bane of my stress these days. LOL.

Because I snail mailed and used a money order Nella indicated there was no way to "track" the shipment. Then I have the customs issue to slow stuff down.

I don't want to bug the Lab as I know they are on skeleton staff and moved and no internet.

ho hum.

Warmest Regards.

I've only gotten shipping confirmation one time on my order, but they've all come. :P Same with my officemate. It seems to me they download orders about twice a month (around the 1st and 15th), so maybe they combined both your orders and they should both be to you soon. :D

Just an FYI -- I received a Click-n-Ship notice for my (assumed) order on the 21st (which contained Persephone + other back-logged scents).

I feel bad, too, cause I sent off an email to answers-at-bpal and now got the shipment notice. :P One more day of patience and I wouldn't have made more work for Brian & Beth :D

dont feel bad, i think alot of us have had the same thing happen to them:)

Edited by carolsag

It's a fine balance, eh? Don't bug, but on the other hand, if a package is lost then no one will know unless you drop a line to verify the status. I wish I had let the BPAL lovelies know my January order was missing a lot sooner than I did (I think I waited until March, reship should go out this week per lovely Nella). My guideline for myself now is to wait for a month for the order, then send an e-mail.

I broke down and sent an e-mail. Hopefully its just Canadian Customs being creeps. Not a lost order.

Its been a month, So sorry Brian.