Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Doc Constantine

Important info regarding shipping and emails

Hello all!

Two things I need to let you guys know about tonight...

First off, we have no internet connection at the store yet (:P SBC), so if I am delayed in responding to your emails please understand that it is because I have to compile a list and figure out what is what the following day. We've tried using smoke signals, since the lab is so close, however the LA smog makes it very difficult.

Also, Nella's last email response was Monday night and my first time responding was this evening, I apologize for the delay but it was unavoidable.

Secondly, there was a delay on all the orders that were processed for shipment on June 10th. They were taken down to the post office on Monday, but still haven't shown up to their destinations yet. This is a new post office, that is closer to the lab, so can a few ppl post here when they get orders from the 10th? I would like know wether or not to continue to use this new branch. Until then I will be dropping them off at our old reliable post office :D

Thanks ladies and gents!

Brian

i have a question, duck: if we'd been talking to nella about our orders, would it safe be to assume that you and beth know what's up with them?

i have a question, duck: if we'd been talking to nella about our orders, would it safe be to assume that you and beth know what's up with them?

She did send me emails daily about what to do with which order.. now I just have to go compile them...

On the upside it may rain out here tomorrow... :P

.Brian.

Yay rain! Rain is lovely. I wish we'd get some. Maybe once my June Gloom gets here I can at least imagine rain. *grins*

Hey Brian .. a question. I think I read somewhere that you guys ship two days a week. Is it always the same two days .. or does that change?

A paypal-type question, Brian: when placing a paypal order, would you like us to also send you an email at the Lab with a copy of our order, or does the one you get from paypal suffice?

Happy to send you a separate email, if that would help you keep track of orders. On the other hand, if a separate email would just clog up your mailbox unecessarily, happy to not send one :P . Which would you prefer?

Secondly, there was a delay on all the orders that were processed for shipment on June 10th. They were taken down to the post office on Monday, but still haven't shown up to their destinations yet. This is a new post office, that is closer to the lab, so can a few ppl post here when they get orders from the 10th? I  would like  know wether or not to continue to use this new branch. Until then I will be dropping them off at our old reliable post office  :P

Thanks ladies and gents!

Brian

Hi Brian,

Did this include International orders? I think one of mine (7 May) may have been in this batch and no, it isn't here yet :D

Thanks,

Pam.

ETA Details of the order I was referring to and to say I've seen the email now thank you Brian

Edited by allamanda

My order was supposedly shipped on the tenth, and my mailman is probably also under the impression that I am a psychotic stalker. I can't wait! I'm glad you posted this update, though. I was starting to wonder if my package got lost.

I will post when mine arrives, but by then you'll probably be able to smell me basking in scent even from LA!

Is there a way we are supposed to know if our order shipped on the 10th? I am doubting mine did, since it's only been less than four weeks since I placed my order ... my CC Now order says shipped May 31 (I ordered May 25) but obviously I know that just means you guys "harvested" my order that day ...

However, I have never gotten any kind of e-mail or anything in the past from BPAL or USPS or anyone else when my order has actually shipped. It's just shown up in my mailbox. :P

ETA: On June 19, well, for the first time I just got an e-mail from USPS that my package was shipping "priority mail" today with a tracking link and everything! Woo hoo!!!

I wonder why I never got one of these before? Perhaps to keep me from checking the link 82 times a day???

Edited by JazzieCazzie

Must. Pull. Self. Away. From . Order... nggggh....

I just received a shipment dated June 14, and I am in Atlanta. That's pretty quick shipping!

Something tells me my horrid week has finally been laid to rest by the deliciousness that is BPAL. Even if the cat bled all over the sofa this morning, I now have some beautiful scents to play with...

Thank so much, Brian! Please tell whomever packed my order that *I LOVE THEM*. The freebie imps y'all choose are better than I could choose myself, and I am utterly flabberghasted and grateful and delirious.

:P

Must. Pull. Self. Away. From . Order... nggggh....

I just received a shipment dated June 14, and I am in Atlanta.   That's pretty quick shipping!

Something tells me my horrid week has finally been laid to rest by the deliciousness that is BPAL.  Even if the cat bled all over the sofa this morning, I now have some beautiful scents to play with...

Thank so much, Brian!  Please tell whomever packed my order that *I LOVE THEM*.  The freebie imps y'all choose are better than I could choose myself, and I am utterly flabberghasted and grateful and delirious. 

Yay!! Am so happy for you!

When did you place your order?

Um... it's actually not an "order", per se. :P A 5mL of Veil had been accidentally left off of a previous (April?) order, and it's just been hanging around in limbo. I have pending orders for May 26 and June 2, and I just assumed it would be tacked onto one of them. Thus, I was very surprised and excited to receive today's package.

I got my 5mL of Veil, plus imps of The Unicorn, The Hesperides, Alecto, Hellfire and Magdalene. This is exactly what it must feel like to win the lottery. I have already begun a sweet and innocent tryste with The Unicorn.

Um... it's actually not an "order", per se. :P A 5mL of Veil had been accidentally left off of a previous (April?) order, and it's just been hanging around in limbo. I have pending orders for May 26 and June 2, and I just assumed it would be tacked onto one of them. Thus, I was very surprised and excited to receive today's package.

I got my 5mL of Veil, plus imps of The Unicorn, The Hesperides, Alecto, Hellfire and Magdalene. This is exactly what it must feel like to win the lottery. I have already begun a sweet and innocent tryste with The Unicorn.

Oh! Wonderful!

I can't wait to try Unicorn. *glows*

You will love it!

The Unicorn is easy to love.

I don't even like water scents, or I never have, 'til now... :P

More evidence of the magic of BPAL.

Darn!! It always something :P Either its the weather internet or post office. I placed this order on June 3rd and its the best one that I placed yet so Im soooo anxious to get this one. OH well I know that I will eventually get it. :D Thanks for the heads up Brian. :D

Edited by Reinaluna

OKay .. well ... I got -part- of an order .. I'm assuming this is what was shipped on the 10th. However .. it's missing two 5ml bottles .. sooo ..

Just wanted to let the lab gurus know my order which was posted on June 10th arrived today June 19th

....wanders off to blab more about her order elsewhere

kcat

Edited by kcat

I checked this forum this afternoon to see if there were any shipping updates, and lo and behold, many of the June 10th orders had arrived. So I skipped out to my mailbox, fingers crossed and all a-tremble, and peeked inside...

...hooray! O joy! It's here!

I checked this forum this afternoon to see if there were any shipping updates, and lo and behold, many of the June 10th orders had arrived.  So I skipped out to my mailbox, fingers crossed and all a-tremble, and peeked inside...

...hooray!  O joy!  It's here!

Did ya'll actually place your orders on June 10? or was June 10 the day the Lab mailed your orders (orders that you had place in May)?

Orders mailed on June 10th, placed in May Rose. Because Brian mentioned in another thread that it'll take them most of next week just to get through the June 1 orders.

Orders mailed on June 10th, placed in May Rose.  Because Brian mentioned in another thread that it'll take them most of next week just to get through the June 1 orders.

That's what I figured, but thought I'd check just to be sure :P . Oh well. *sigh*

Hi Brian & Beth,

I'm one of the Pay pal reprints from 5-17-04.

My package 0103 8555 7491 8093 1755, arrived this afternoon, safe & sound.

Thank you for the extra Imps!!!

RHM