Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Eris

Werewolf scents?

I have a friend who's a new author too, but she writes about werewolves, not succubi! I'm trying to get her to go in on an order I'm about to place and wondered if anyone who knew the GC better than me had suggestions. I was thinking Loup Garou and Fenris Wolf, but I'd appreciate any others out there on wolf or lunar stuff. Must get another convert!! :P

Under Diabolous there is Kitsune-Tsuki , which kind of fits the bill, maybe:

Kitsune-Tsuki are malevolent Japanese spirits, akin to western werebeasts: women are possessed by the spirits of foxes, who compel them to perform acts of wickedness and mischief. Asian plum, orchid, daffodil, jasmine and white musk.

....and though it's not necessarily werewolf, there is Wolf's Heart under Voodoo Blends:

Grants courage under extreme conditions, helps overcome fear of death, and strengthens the fortitude of artists and businessmen, enabling them to further their goals.

:P

If you could find Wolf Moon thats a great one. It was one of my early favorites and it still ranks really high for me.

Oops sorry didn't see the GC part.

Edited by elspeth

Well, there's Wolfsbane, but if her werewolves are the heroes not the villains, that may not be the best :P And if you do get her addicted enough to prowl the forums, Luperci, maybe?

Other possibly lupine/lunar thoughts: Black Forest, Bloodlust, Moon Rose, Tarot: The Moon

Fellow canids-NOT-wolves: Kumiho (fox-demon), Coyote, The Fox-Woman Kunozha Leaving Her Child

And Wolf Moon is back!

May I also suggest Coyote? It certainly has an animal quality to it.

Sign in to follow this