www.lepink.net

Healthy Living Market

222 Dorset Street

South Burlington VT 05403

(802) 863-2569

and in Australia at

Wildilocks

@The LockWorks

Level 1, 382 Little Collins St [between Elizabeth & Queen Sts, entrance on McKillop St, opposite The Haunted Bookshop]

Melbourne 3000

Victoria

+61 [03] 9642 3384

Wildilocks

@BASE808

808 Hay St [between William & King St, right next to Boffins]

Perth 6000

Western Australia

+61 [08] 9226 3722

Original post as follows:

While doing a google search for TAL stuff, I came across an online retailer that appears to be marketing resale BPAL, in a way that makes it look like it's affiliated with the lab. It may be, I don't know, but I figured I would report it. The site address is:

http://theapothecaryscat.com/

Edited by wickedgoddess
Updates to the master list

ApCat used to be a licensed BPAL wholesaler. At this point, they are just selling off the last of their backstock, so this is okay, if a tad confusing.

Whole Foods Market aka Harry's Farmer's Market

1180 Upper Hembree Rd.

Roswell, Ga

770.664.6300 x131

Located in the Whole Body Department

Currently carrying 12 general catalog scents.

ETA: Discussion about BPAL at Whole Foods is happening in the BPAL at Whole Foods! topic.

Edited by quantum spice
Added discussion note

*updates wishlist*

Now I'm even more dismayed at living so damn far away from ANY BPAL retailer!

Heavenly Love & Earthly Love NOOOOOOOO

:P I wonder if I can persuade a relative to get me a holiday gift? Hitchhike across the USA?? Aiiiieeee!

*sigh* I really need to plan that "family vacation" to hershey! There are a few that look interesting to me!

Oh my, those look beautiful! I'll probably never get my hands on them though, being in the UK and all that :P but still, I can gaze longingly at the descriptions...some of them look good! No wait...all of them look tempting. Maybe I should stop lusting over more unobtainables. They are not LE though, right?

I wonder what the *reason* for having them be retail-only is?

I am never going to be able to get my hands on these (being UK-based and not exactly wealthy). Which is a bugger, because otherwise I would be buying several bottles of Lucifer unsniffed. *feels totally gutted*

Will either of these retail establishments do any mail order? Shelldoo?

*ready to bribe BIG time*

Knowing how the bpal swapping community works I have little doubt that anyone who wants a bottle will be able to lay their hands on one eventually. I'm sure decant circles and custom purchases will spring up like mushrooms in a particularly poopy field, pratically overnight. :P

Hooooooly CRAP.

Wow. Just wow. Will these be at ECWC tonight? Not that I'll be there, of course, but I'll start the begging now for reviews.

Shelldoo, I must commend you on keeping this quiet on your end; if I were in your position, it would have been extremely difficult to not start shouting this from the rooftops!

Oh pleeeeeeeze let Harry's/Whole Foods in Atl be carrying these! PLEEEZE! :P

When I was there last week, the women told me that the guy in charge of ordering was planning to double the size of the existing display.

*fingers crossed*

Luckily none of these appeal to me. There are a couple I'm interested in trying, but nothing that looks like a must-have right now. I only live about two hours from Hershey, PA, so if I ever make it to East Coast Will Call maybe I can try a bottle or two. I was loving the sound of La Vague until I saw that it has rose in it, which is an absolutely deal-break for me. Wezwanie/Hold looks really interesting though. I'd like to try it eventually. :P

Oh pleeeeeeeze let Harry's/Whole Foods in Atl be carrying these! PLEEEZE! :P

When I was there last week, the women told me that the guy in charge of ordering was planning to double the size of the existing display.

*fingers crossed*

They'll get more sales carrying these than they will stuff that's already available from the lab, that's for sure. I kinda see this as a reward/incentive for the retailers to carry the line, because the existing customer base will *have* to go to the retailer for these scents. And you know what that means... people walking out with 100 bottle group orders so they can send them out to all the retailess bpalers. If the retailers are only carrying scents available online then they won't get too much business from the existing customer base... we all usually order GC bottles with our lab orders during lunacy updates, etc.

That's just my thinking behind the reason for having retail-only products.

Images should be no larger than 480x480. Please add a link to any pics that exceed the forum image restriction guidelines.

Thank you kindly.

They'll get more sales carrying these than they will stuff that's already available from the lab, that's for sure. I kinda see this as a reward/incentive for the retailers to carry the line, because the existing customer base will *have* to go to the retailer for these scents. And you know what that means... people walking out with 100 bottle group orders so they can send them out to all the retailess bpalers. If the retailers are only carrying scents available online then they won't get too much business from the existing customer base... we all usually order GC bottles with our lab orders during lunacy updates, etc.

That's just my thinking behind the reason for having retail-only products.

Yeah, now that I've had a bit to think about it, I figure this is something they're doing for business - the retailers', and the Lab's because the retailers will re-order/more retailers may order - rather than for the fans. Still sad, though. *hopes for decant circles etc*

Still sad, though. *hopes for decant circles etc*

I wouldn't worry about it, there will be circles, I've already seen someone trying to set one up over on the S&S LJ. The love-sharing never stops around here, all the fans will be able to get these. It'll just take maybe a little more leg-work. And that adds to the excitement doesn't it? :P

That makes me sad :P

Awesome sounding scents though...

Don't be sad! :D I bet you know someone who could pick one up for you, if you requested it!