Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
supremegoddessofall

Who are the authorized resellers?

As far as I know, there's no Trading Post stock at Le Pink, but Dark Delicacies carries claw polish (limited colors), atmosphere sprays, bath and massage oils, and t-shirts. :)

Eeee!! I'm so excited. :D How do Cali-native BPALers not LIVE there? I'm going to have to find an activity for the husband to do that day, I think.

Is there a big difference between the stock at Le Pink and Dark Del as far as perfumes? I saw that DD carries all the GC (really? ALL??) but does LP sell different things? I probably won't pass up the opportunity to shop for BPAL in two real shops, but just curious. :wub2:

Sorry I just saw this. Dark Delicacies carries everything! Le Pink no longer stocks our products, although they may have a few things left in stock. But even when they were stocking things, they only carried about a half dozen scents.

Does anyone know, without expressly contacting Dark Delicacies... if they carry everything, and ship some BPAL... 1. do they carry retail salons now also, and 2. IF someone from far away is making an order, and ordering OTHER bottles, CAN a retail only salon be bought and shipped with this order? I specifically mean not bought by itself because that defeats the purpose of the retail only salons, but as an "well I'm buying this other BPAL from you, can you sell me this one also with the entire order?"

I understand this is a question that I should be emailing Dark Delicacies with directly and I think I will do so, but I thought I'd throw it on here because maybe someone already has the answer to this question.

Does anyone know, without expressly contacting Dark Delicacies... if they carry everything, and ship some BPAL... 1. do they carry retail salons now also, and 2. IF someone from far away is making an order, and ordering OTHER bottles, CAN a retail only salon be bought and shipped with this order? I specifically mean not bought by itself because that defeats the purpose of the retail only salons, but as an "well I'm buying this other BPAL from you, can you sell me this one also with the entire order?"

I understand this is a question that I should be emailing Dark Delicacies with directly and I think I will do so, but I thought I'd throw it on here because maybe someone already has the answer to this question.

Dark Delicacies does not carry the Retail Only Salon's.

(snip)

Dark Delicacies does not carry the Retail Only Salon's.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Now it just means that when I do have the funds I will most definitely have to drive to VT for a Will Call :) ... and touristy things... but mostly the Will Call :D

Eeee!! I'm so excited. :D How do Cali-native BPALers not LIVE there?

Er.. we do frequent drive-bys. I end up having to go to my local trade supply store for one of my jobs that is 5 minutes away from there, so I inevitably drop in and end up buying a room spray or bath oil. :lol: We're SO spoiled having a retail outlet throughout the month these days.

Edited by GypsyRoseRed

Eeee!! I'm so excited. :D How do Cali-native BPALers not LIVE there?

Er.. we do frequent drive-bys. I end up having to go to my local trade supply store for one of my jobs that is 5 minutes away from there, so I inevitably drop in and end up buying a room spray or bath oil. :lol: We're SO spoiled having a retail outlet throughout the month these days.

Just got back (and managed to make a Will Call while I was there)... SERIOUSLY, so jealous. ;_; How can I live in a town devoid of BPAL retail? (Husband and wallet will inevitably fair better than I on that one! :) It was a blast!

I am confused by where we can purchase scents becuase of this thread vs. the list on the BPAL website.

Is Nail Polish, Etc. in PA still selling scents?

How about Whole Foods in NC and GA?

If anyone can tell me, thanks!

I travel for work to these places sometimes and would like to know if I can browse there.

Edited by ashleyhope

I am confused by where we can purchase scents becuase of this thread vs. the list on the BPAL website.

Is Nail Polish, Etc. in PA still selling scents?

How about Whole Foods in NC and GA?

If anyone can tell me, thanks!

I travel for work to these places sometimes and would like to know if I can browse there.

Nail Polish ETC and Whole Foods in GA do not sell BPAL anymore. I'm not sure about NC. Sorry :(

Hello, I was heard your brand name from magazine, and would like to try to order new perfume of The Ides of March 2012 - 5ml.

As I lived in Hong Kong. Woudl you please let me know any agent in Southern Asia which I can buy from them easily ?

Kindly reply at soonest. Thanks a lot.

Pretty

I don't think there are any authorized sellers outside the US. Personally I would die and go to heaven if BPAL ever decides to set up a shop in Europe!

Hello, I was heard your brand name from magazine, and would like to try to order new perfume of The Ides of March 2012 - 5ml.

As I lived in Hong Kong. Woudl you please let me know any agent in Southern Asia which I can buy from them easily ?

Kindly reply at soonest. Thanks a lot.

Pretty

I don't think there are resellers outside of the US. This link is the lab's FAQ page and gives you the international order information. Probably your best bet would be to find other BPAL/perfume fans in your area and split the cost of a large order.

This is the link to information on group orders.

Good luck!

Alright, I'm a little confused. I didn't see this thread before and I have been thinking of going out to Harry's Farmer's Market here in GA. It was mentioned that they no longer carry BPAL, but when I called them a week or two ago they said that yes, they would have Haloes in stock. :umm:

I suppose the easiest way to find out is just to go, but.. which is it? Has anyone been out there recently who can confirm yes or no? It's not a long drive all things considered but I'd rather not waste an afternoon.

EDIT: Okay, I just went ahead and visited Harry's Farmer's Market and though they do have a number of bottles, they say they aren't receiving any more shipments. Sadly, there were no Haloes left. :( So in case anyone is wondering.. there is a decent selection (including some Vampires and GCs and the comics blends) but once they're gone, they're gone!

Edited by wishingwell

(I'm sorry if this should have been posted elsewhere or is a silly question)

I live in the UK, but in a few weeks time I will be going to visit relatives who live in Virginia, near DC. Is there anywhere around there that I could find BPAL oils for sale in a shop? It would be amazing for me to be able to even just see them like that, let alone try a few things that aren't impable (War, Countess Willie, the Potter's Field etc).

Thank you :)

Yep...Sunshine is right, those are the only places...and from Virginia, the closest place would be the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia...and I think that would be about a 2 hour drive AND they only carry one or two scents. (I've been there) The nearest place to me is about an 8 hour drive... :(

Edited by Numanoid

Oh dear. I shall clearly have to encourage my relatives to move house! Thank you though - and for the good wishes. I shall say hello to the Potomac again, and bring it the River Mole's best wishes :) (the Mole is a very muddy small stream which I walk beside most days)

Not a purchasing answer, but depending on when/how long you will be in the area, there is a Meet & Sniff planned for 9/16 at Tyson's Corner Mall - the thread is here. Tyson's Corner is in Virginia, outside of DC - don't know where you will be but we would LOVE to see you there!

You would get to sniff lots of things, including unimpables - and I'm sure if there are any you are interested in sniffing in particular, someone would be able to bring them along! (I know I could bring War and Countess Willie for you to try, for example - at least you would able to know if you want to order them!)

xo, L

Not a purchasing answer, but depending on when/how long you will be in the area, there is a Meet & Sniff planned for 9/16 at Tyson's Corner Mall - the thread is here. Tyson's Corner is in Virginia, outside of DC - don't know where you will be but we would LOVE to see you there!

You would get to sniff lots of things, including unimpables - and I'm sure if there are any you are interested in sniffing in particular, someone would be able to bring them along! (I know I could bring War and Countess Willie for you to try, for example - at least you would able to know if you want to order them!)

xo, L

Oh that would have been marvelous! But sadly we're not going till October. I'll be in the Bavarian Alps on the 16th though, as Eibsee, so it's not all sad :)

Edited by Quillifer

Is Haloes still available anywhere? Or is it discontinued?

thanks in advance!

Is Haloes still available anywhere? Or is it discontinued?

thanks in advance!

Try calling Courtney at Healthy Living Market

I made a panicked Haloes/Lucifer order when it was announced that the Salons were being discontinued. She didn't think the Retail Salons would be affected, but wasn't absolutely certain. I've placed a few orders over the phone with her, and she's awesome. Tracking was provided, as well. If you call, let us know!

Yes we still have Haloes and will continue to do so as well as all the other Retail Salons! :D btw, my direct extension is 301

Arsinoe9, thanks for the kind words! you are pretty awesome yourself :)

I just called! They had four bottles, and I took two. Courtney were really nice and so helpful.

Thanks, guys, for the info!