Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
supremegoddessofall

Who are the authorized resellers?

The Amazon orders are processed by BPTP, which is a different physical premises and shipping queue from BPAL, so if you want GCs not offered on Amazon, AFAIK you'll have to order them directly from BPAL.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info :)

Quick question: I remember there being a few Australian resellers named on the lab website (two in Melbourne, iirc), but they seem to be gone with the latest update. Does anyone know what they were/if they still carry BPAL?

If The Perfumed Court isn't authorized to sell BPAL, and I think it's established that the owners don't want unapproved sellers to do that...why are they doing it? I've heard mention of BPAL lawyers, wouldn't they just send off a cease and desist letter?

(Just stumbled across this thread which is why I'm dragging this up months later.)

If you look at The Perfumed Court's (TPC) About Us section, it's mentions that it's 3 private individuals who are total perfume addicts. While it is entirely possibly they make a profit, I would bet that they spend most of it on more perfume. :)

The imps they're selling are a fairly restricted number and clearly extras from their personal stashes that they're just purging from their collections.

The owners of TPC used to sell on ebay but a few years back, some companies overreacted about the whole concept of selling samples and decants ("You can't sell something you own because it has our brand name on it!" "It might be fake and contain water/urine/ground up children!" Meanwhile the sales of fake Chanel etc. continued....) So ebay attempted to eradicate the sales of decants, so these individuals created their own website in response.

Personally, I'm surprised (but very glad!) that ebay has not noticed the sale of BPAL decants because I recall in the past when they went totally over the top and started yanking any and all listings of decants. (The @#$^!ers.)

Is there an email to ask for info about becoming an authorized retailer? A lovely business owner in the Baltimore area is dying to carry Beth's creations in her shop.

I think its just wholesale@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. I contacted them in maybe April for more information on wholesale because we have wanted to carry them in our store for a long while now. We have several customers who are into the brand as much as we are, its been fun finding that out because you'd never assume so by the way they looked. Never judge a book...

From what I can tell it is a very slow process since they probably take a huge amount of consideration what the store is, what they sell, who goes there, etc. to keep in line with their own branding and image. I have a feeling it won't pan out for us, but ya never know. I stay hopeful!

Maybe your friend will have better luck :)

So not really any Canadian retailers? The owner of Sanctuary Curio Shoppe in Edmonton said he is trying to contact BPAL about becoming a BPAL retailer cause sadly there are absolutely none around here.

I know for a fact that the Lab has nothing against the idea of a Canadian authorized reseller. Like Eclectic said, though:

From what I can tell it is a very slow process since they probably take a huge amount of consideration what the store is, what they sell, who goes there, etc. to keep in line with their own branding and image.

The Lab also has to consider things like how many wholesale relationships they currently have the manpower and product to support, and in the case of an international reseller especially, I'm sure import/export laws and costs would have to be a factor in determining the feasibility of the relationship too.

Is the Whole Foods Market at 3100 Cahaba Village Plaza in Birmingham AL still a reseller? It doesn't seem to list them on the site, but they are listed here on the forums. It would be nice to have a reseller in my home state rather than having to plan a trip down to Atlanta every time I get the urge to go sniffing out a new scent without buying imps/having to wait several weeks.

Weird question but is any retail store authorized to carry Twilight Alchemy Lab? I think I remember Black Broom was years ago but their site says nothing about it..

A Trip is planned for Cali in March but have no idea if the will call will be happening around that time period... and so want to smell a few of the TALs before I jump if for a bottle.

:eek:

Weird question but is any retail store authorized to carry Twilight Alchemy Lab? I think I remember Black Broom was years ago but their site says nothing about it..

A Trip is planned for Cali in March but have no idea if the will call will be happening around that time period... and so want to smell a few of the TALs before I jump if for a bottle.

:eek:

No, at this point TAL oils are not available for wholesale.

I have a kind of complicated way to get some perfume from LA area to myself in Canada.. not by post.. and I was hoping to get some retail salons.. but I don't know where from..

Can anyone tell me what Dark Delicacies currently carries?

I have heard they have a full GC line (and I've seen the shelves!) but do they have any LEs? Does Dark Del carry retail salons or is that reserved only for Le Pink in the LA area?

Kthx :)

(ETA: Does anyone know what the prices of the retail salons in the store are, or can point me to where I can find that info?)

Edited by Farenath

I have a kind of complicated way to get some perfume from LA area to myself in Canada.. not by post.. and I was hoping to get some retail salons.. but I don't know where from..

I have heard they have a full GC line (and I've seen the shelves!) but do they have any LEs? Does Dark Del carry retail salons or is that reserved only for Le Pink in the LA area?

(ETA: Does anyone know what the prices of the retail salons in the store are, or can point me to where I can find that info?)

I have basically the same question.

Where in So Cal can I find retail salons? I'm going to bat's day and figured I should stop by somewhere while I'm down there . . . I thought there was a whole foods down there somewhere that had them, but I'm also sure there's more than one in all of LA.

Thanks for any help, and sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

Where in So Cal can I find retail salons? I'm going to bat's day and figured I should stop by somewhere while I'm down there . . . I thought there was a whole foods down there somewhere that had them, but I'm also sure there's more than one in all of LA.

I can only answer for Dark Delicacies - they have all of the general catalogue and SOME limited edition stock (not the most recent update) and the Dark Delicacies exclusives but NO retail only Salons, because those were only for Le Pink. Anyone interested in specific retail only Salons should call and speak to someone at Le Pink directly, because someone mentioned them not having stock of all of those bottles anymore, so if you want 'em, let the store know!

As far as I know, there are no Whole Foods stockists in California, so the CA places to buy Black Phoenix products would be Dark Delicacies and Le Pink. :) Hope that helps!

Edited by GypsyRoseRed

I can only answer for Dark Delicacies - they have all of the general catalogue and SOME limited edition stock (not the most recent update) and the Dark Delicacies exclusives but NO retail only Salons, because those were only for Le Pink. Anyone interested in specific retail only Salons should call and speak to someone at Le Pink directly, because someone mentioned them not having stock of all of those bottles anymore, so if you want 'em, let the store know!

As far as I know, there are no Whole Foods stockists in California, so the CA places to buy Black Phoenix products would be Dark Delicacies and Le Pink. :) Hope that helps!

Sweet! Thank you so much. That answers everything!

I know retail onlys are available at the places that Will Calls are held, at least they are in the 'Dirty South'.

I know retail onlys are available at the places that Will Calls are held, at least they are in the 'Dirty South'.

Not in California! We are the exception. :lol:

Only if it was one of the original retailers that those specific Salons were created for, and I don't think it was.

ETA: The retail only Salons are only for purchase from Healthy Living Market in Sourth Burlington VT, Le Pink in Los Angeles, and Whole Foods in Roswell GA.

Edited by GypsyRoseRed

Only if it was one of the original retailers that those specific Salons were created for, and I don't think it was.

ETA: The retail only Salons are only for purchase from Healthy Living Market in Sourth Burlington VT, Le Pink in Los Angeles, and Whole Foods in Roswell GA.

The retail only Salons are available to all of our retailers, but not all of them have chosen to order them.

Thanks for clarifying! I was going by the information posted when those scents were announced, and I couldn't find any update on that. Are they available at Dark Delicacies, too?

Thanks for clarifying! I was going by the information posted when those scents were announced, and I couldn't find any update on that. Are they available at Dark Delicacies, too?

Hi all! :) I'm heading to Cali in the next couple of weeks and really looking forward to seeing BPAL on shelves!

Sorry if this has already been answered, but what BPTP things do Dark Delicacies and/or Le Pink sell? I've seen in the emails that after Will-Calls they have some items based on availability, but is it only the Lunacy stuff? Case in point, I'd love to get some claw polish, but will order before my trip if I can't get it there. :3

As far as I know, there's no Trading Post stock at Le Pink, but Dark Delicacies carries claw polish (limited colors), atmosphere sprays, bath and massage oils, and t-shirts. :)

As far as I know, there's no Trading Post stock at Le Pink, but Dark Delicacies carries claw polish (limited colors), atmosphere sprays, bath and massage oils, and t-shirts. :)

Eeee!! I'm so excited. :D How do Cali-native BPALers not LIVE there? I'm going to have to find an activity for the husband to do that day, I think.

Is there a big difference between the stock at Le Pink and Dark Del as far as perfumes? I saw that DD carries all the GC (really? ALL??) but does LP sell different things? I probably won't pass up the opportunity to shop for BPAL in two real shops, but just curious. :wub2:

Eeee!! I'm so excited. :D How do Cali-native BPALers not LIVE there? I'm going to have to find an activity for the husband to do that day, I think.

Is there a big difference between the stock at Le Pink and Dark Del as far as perfumes? I saw that DD carries all the GC (really? ALL??) but does LP sell different things? I probably won't pass up the opportunity to shop for BPAL in two real shops, but just curious. :wub2:

Sorry I just saw this. Dark Delicacies carries everything! Le Pink no longer stocks our products, although they may have a few things left in stock. But even when they were stocking things, they only carried about a half dozen scents.