Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Titania

A nocturnal bounty of fae dew-kissed petals and pale fruits: white grape, white peach, iced pear, musk rose, sweet pea, moonflower and snapdragon.

I bought a fresh imp of this from the lab.  In the vial, it beats me over the head with fruit.  It seems melon-y.

I put two wand swipes on my wrist.  On my skin, it's effervescent.  Fizzy white sangria.  It doesn't change from fizzy white sangria even after hours of wear.

Titania is a cheerful, sparkling scent that lasts for ages.  There's something strangely nostalgic about it that I can't quite put my finger on.

I love it and intend to get a bottle.

Edited by Laughing Seagull

In the Imp: Peachy roses and pear.

On Me: More rose is coming through, but also the grape note is appearing.  The fruit notes for me are definitely stronger than the rose so I think if you tend to avoid most florals, this should be a good fit for you. Very springtime and summery scent, reminds me of various body sprays I've used as a kid but mixed together. I really enjoy it and might get a bottle of it sometime!

This is so pretty! It reminds me of some mainstream perfumes but with fresher notes. The fruits meld together so well, it's dewy, sweet, and a bit tart. I can pick out the sweet pea and there's rose at the edges. I don't know what the other two flowers smell like but this is so, so pretty. As it dries, it smells a bit candied like candied flower petals.

Titania starts off as pure, bright purple grape candy (think grape bubblegum and grape hi-chew) and then gradually fades into a soft fruity floral scent that I associate with sweet pea and pear. This perfume summons my inner child who loved flower fairies and imagined Titania as a Glinda-like figure in a big pink dress.

This isn't my usual type of scent at all, but I'm really treasuring the imp because it makes me so happy.

Titania is so lovely. I get alot of sweet pea here and sweet pea is in my top three floral notes!  Reading the reviews I can get where some got alot of grape, but on me its perfectly blended. I am surprised this hasnt been suggested more often to flourmand lovers. This feels summery, like an evening out on the veranda, sipping white wine and chatting with friends, with a late summer breeze blowing ripe fruits and flowers across the wrists and nape of neck. 

This one is fascinating in its interactions with body chemistry. In the bottle, fruits with a strong floral note. But the moment it goes on the skin, all bets are off. On my roommate, the fruit notes disappeared and the florals came forward, becoming powdering and almost matronly. She ended up washing it off. On me though, it's something else entirely. Wet, it's fruit loops. Fruit loops and wax. As it dries the peach, pear, and grape start to balance out some, and the waxy note disappears. It stays super fruity, though, with the floral notes barely detectable. There is a lusciousness that comes after it fully dries which is intriguing. Not sure this is going to be the scent for me, but it's definitely one you need to try yourself to find out what it does for you.

Titania is fruity and floral very sweet and reminds me of middle school and department stores. It's not terrible but it is not for me. I'll be passing along this imp of unknown age. The longer it dries the more I want to cover it up with something musky or resinous.

Very gentle, very sweet. Maybe some asian fruits because It for some reason reminds me so much of my best friends house. It smells delicious, and is VERRRYYY girly and sweet. I adore those kinds of scents, as I like to alternate between my signature super dark sexy scents, foodies, and really girly florals. This one isn't the typical white/light floral, it's not rancid (on me!) like gardenia or lily. It is that super bright juicy white grape smell, almost like pineberries? SO happy about this one!! As soon as I'm through my imp of this, I'll likely be upgrading to a whole bottle. 

Edited by Weirdgirlpilled

Bright, fruity, effervescent!

Definitely a strong pear note and a heavy floral. There’s something sharp in this I just don’t get along with tho. This would be a good hot weather scent, but for me it’s headache inducing! Pass