Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
subboo

Wholesale inquiries

I love BPAL and I would like to sell these pretty potions in my cool little vintage and DIY shop. Are you all too busy with internet sales and your own grand opening to consider this venture at this time? I always burn the scents in my diffuser and everyone is quickly under their spell.

Keep up your wicked deeds!

Subboo

announcements is NOT fao bpal, it's fao forumites and topics are supposed to be initiated by lab-affiliated persons, not by forumites.

On the Lab's website, back on the contact page, there's the following e-mail address:

Wholesale Inquiries: wholesale@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

This might be the best way to check in with Beth and the Lab about the possibility of selling through your store; I don't see any additional info on the website about the subject.

On a side note, this looks like it was your first post, Subboo - welcome to the madness, and thanks for spreading it around in your store! :P

Yes, I do believe it is best to inquire about this possibility via email to the lab. While Beth and Co do check the forum regularly, there is no guarantee that they would come on if they are very busy and/or they will see this thread.

So just drop them an email and someone will get back to you.

Welcome to the forum! These oils are so great, in a perfect world, they would be more readily available.

I've noticed the Lab has a few merchants that carry their oils. Sadly, they're way to far away for me. I was wondering how you would become a BPAL merchant if say you were thinking about starting a small store in a local mall. I haven't heard the how to's of becoming a merchant anywhere on the site and I'm very interested in who to contact and what to specificaly ask. I was thinking on renting out a section of a Simon's shopping center this summer with a friend but was at a loss at what to sell. I know BPAL scents would become popular around here if it was more accessible to the public and I'd love to get more people involved with what they're missing out on.(I think there is at least one BPAL scent for everyone) If anyone has any knowledge or ideas about this subject I'd love to here them.

I'd suggest following the link on the website titled "Contact Us". There is an email address mentioned for wholesale enquires: (wholesale@blackphoenixalchemylab.com)

There is another address mentioned for general questions to the Lab: (answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com)

Good Luck!

I searched and I didn't find anything about helping spread the BPAL love to retail places.

I have a good friend that has a kiosk (and is looking to open a "real" store b/c he's doing really well) and sells incense and scented oils. He's been doing this for at least 3 years now and is doing brisk business.

Where should he go if he want's to stock BPAl goodness? Who should he beg? Who should I beg for him?

I have already told him about the site, but owning a fairly thriving business and a 3 year old son is taking up a lot of time and I thought that I waould see what info I could get for him. I plan on taking him the Imp's Ears that I just ordered so that he can sample them. Other than that I'm not sure what to do.

On the BPAL website's contact page...

EMAIL ADDRESSES

Customer Service: answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Wholesale Inquiries: wholesale@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

I don't really feel this is an area we'd want a forum section on - wholesale negotiations are probably best kept private between the Lab and the (potential) vendor.

thank you so much.

yeah, didn't think that a forum was the way to go for negotiations, but the site kinda overwhelms me, sometimes.

i think it has to do with the lack of sleep.

Every February there is a convention here in Atlanta, GA called TribalCon. This year was my first year attending (as staff nonetheless!) and after 3 days of close contact with ladies from all over the country, about half of them that I talked to had some degree of obsession with BPAL.

Here is my question... If BPAL were to be sold at TribalCon, would the lab team actually have to come over to Atlanta to be a vendor? I'm assuming that is the case. I would LOVE for them to be at this convention, not just because I'm selfish, but because they would likely make a good profit and have even more well deserved exposure.

This is a question only the Lab can answer, so you should send them an e-mail with the suggestion, to make sure the right people see it. :P

Sign in to follow this