Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

A Little Lunacy

Yeah Pauline. Where are you located? Perhaps someone near you (or at least in the same country for postal reasons) can order for you. I just txted Karyn (BelladonnasTrap) about Blue Moon this afternoon since she's out of town this month and am ordering for her. Someone'll take pity on you, maybe even me. :P

Oh, god, as somebody with Cancer rising, how could I NOT be obsessed with this idea. Plus, Luna and Tarot: The Moon are two of my favorite oils right now, I think Beth really knows her way around capturing Lunar essences. I am frightened at how spectacular these may be.

I'm in Canada (eastern part). I'm going to ask a couple of friends who are also BPAL friends if they are ordering and if they might order for me. I'll only bother you sweet people if I'm desperate. :P :D

I'm sure one of us can forward an email or order for you, if necessary hun.

Was just about to offer the same thing.

Oh my. This is going to bankrupt me, because how can I order just one thing at a time? Maybe I can convince myself not to order every month. I definitely need to get Hunter's Moon, though, since there's a big 18th-century reenactment festival nearby each October called the Feast of the Hunter's Moon.

For just blue moon? I'm ordering one for Karyn, so I'm already going to have to make that trip to the post office, so I wouldn't mind doing it for someone else as well.

Oh my. This is going to bankrupt me, because how can I order just one thing at a time? Maybe I can convince myself not to order every month. I definitely need to get Hunter's Moon, though, since there's a big 18th-century reenactment festival nearby each October called the Feast of the Hunter's Moon.

Oooh ... minor hijack...

Where is this? Sounds utterly intriguing.

Yeah, I think I'm going to need to jump on someone else's order. Who wouldn't mind?!

Jumping someone else's order...

Should I agree to that, or run screaming?

LOL!

-Leslie

Oooh ... minor hijack...

Where is this? Sounds utterly intriguing.

It's in Lafayette, IN, which is about an hour NW of Indianapolis. I always spend so much money there...the staff of one of the jewelry vendors knows me by name and I've only been going there a few years! :P

Oh no!

:P

What do UK/Europe people do?

How do we order? As we cant use the shopping cart?

*stress*

Oh no!

:D

What do UK/Europe people do?

How do we order? As we cant use the shopping cart?

*stress*

I was just assuming that we make an order via PayPal within the applicable time-period.

Now you've got me worried too !! :P

Have scent descriptions been posted anywhere for Blue Moon? I'd like to have some inkling as to what I will be buying--especially since cinnamon is torture for me.

:P

i was thinking (guessing, hopeing) that during the buying window it would appear in the limited editions or on its on page then disappear again afterward. that would be the easiest way to know when it was available, and easiest for ordering (OMP).

heres to hoping!

xoxo

vige

On the Shiny and New Page, Beth says, "More details will become available towards the end of next week." I'm hoping that this means scent descriptions for Blue Moon. :P But, yeah, I'm also counting the days.

I've been counting the days, too. I even put it in my calender, for goodness' sake! I highlighted it in pink (lol at myself).

Moonmouse and I are placing a good sized order on the day Blue Moon comes out so if anyone wants to jump on our order just ask. Anything to help.

I just txted Karyn (BelladonnasTrap) about Blue Moon this afternoon since she's out of town this month and am ordering for her.  Someone'll take pity on you, maybe even me. :P

And you are DARLING for doing so since I doubt I'll be able to get back online after tonight!!

*taking advantage of hijacking internet connection*

awwww. miss you sweetie! I bought parrot eye shadow last week and wore today but you're not around to babble about my eye makeup to. :P I'm going to start taking pictures and posting them though. If only so I'll remember what it looked like and can redo it later.

/end hijacking.