Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Teggy

Middle Eastern/Indian edible scent

If you want spices I'd try Silk Road for sure.

I agree, I thought of this thread this morning as I read the reviews for Silk Road.

Ah, I see. :P

*sigh* I don't think I'm gonna find what I'm looking for. Maybe I'lljust go home and make some curry for dinner as a consolation.

How about a scent like Lapsang Suchong tea?

I just tried Hamadryad, and it reminded me very much of Lapsang Souchong. I did a search to see if anyone else had made that observation, and found this thread. So - my two cents.

I tried the Sri-Lanka + Djinn combo, and I'm not getting Suchong. I'm gonna try them separately next and see if I like them alone. (If my Djinn bottle makes it home. The cap broke at work)

I'd suggest Baghdad - it says it has Bulger Roses, but you can't smell them AT ALL on me, and my skin usually turns roses into a loud, soapy mess.

If anyone's still interested in this topic, Luke 10:25-37 is all gorgeous amber and saffron on me. It's quite delectable. Not curry but it does have that warm almost foodie savoury vibe.

If you like curry, I'd totally recommend The Jeweled Spider. It's amazing. I know curried goat is the last note in the listing, but with the cigarillo smoke, it floats to the top for me. There's also an earlier Pumpkin that smells a bit like curry, but you'll have to read through the Pumpkin Patch reviews to find it. I can't remember the number.

& Lilith Nightingale! 

Very comforting, creamy Indian spices. I didn't get much of the date or fig, but a touch of sweetness. Not very sweet though.