Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
girlmadasbirds

Nag Champa scent in a BPAL blend?

Necroing this thread because if you love Nag Champa, you must run, not walk, to the Lab right now and get some Khajuraho (eep did I spell that right? Yes just checked it out on my very own bottle). It's the essence of pure nag champa incense, so darn good.

stella, I wish it were so. All I get from Khajuraho is soapy rose. :evil: Which vintage is your bottle? Mine is an older one, so if yours is the newest version I might have to get one. I love Nag Champa, and so far Urd is my favorite by far.

while it's not quite straight Nag Champa, I get the most glorious aura-of-import-store-incense from Secret Lovers and Sleeping Husband. It takes a little bit for the rose to burn off, but after that, it's just lovely.

I always feel like Panther Moon has the vibe of Nag Champa, and even others have said that I smell like incense when I wear it.

WILF is nag champa-y and headshoppy to me - love it!

Also, Luna Negra!

I agree with everyone on URD as well.

Feed Me and Fill Me With Pleasure (lupers 2013) is more patchouli - but it has that head shop smell I like. As does Smut, the last 2 yrs - though that is more musk - not so much champa.

Snake Charmer has that new agey vibe going on to me too. :)

Khajuraho from some yrs ago did not work on me - I wonder too, if this year's version is different?

Edited by violetblue

Necroing this thread because if you love Nag Champa, you must run, not walk, to the Lab right now and get some Khajuraho (eep did I spell that right? Yes just checked it out on my very own bottle). It's the essence of pure nag champa incense, so darn good.

stella, I wish it were so. All I get from Khajuraho is soapy rose. :evil: Which vintage is your bottle? Mine is an older one, so if yours is the newest version I might have to get one. I love Nag Champa, and so far Urd is my favorite by far.

I have this years and it is flat out Nag Champa, I could not believe how identical it was.